One of the biggest movie made in Tollywood at the moment, next only to Megastar Chiranjeevi's Sye Raa happens to be the biopic of the legendary Nandamuri Taraka Ramarao, starring Nandamuri Balakrishna as his father, the yesteryear Tollywood Superstar and former Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh.
The movie directed by his Gautamiputra Satakarni director Krish also stars Bollywood beauty Vidya Balan as NTR's wife Basavatarakam, Prakashraj as Nagi Reddy. Sumanth as Akkineni Nageswara Rao and Rana Daggubati as the current AP Chief minister Chandrababu Naidu.
While Rakul Preet Singh plays Sridevi, last month there was a news that bubbly beauty Raashi Khanna has been signed to reprise the role of yesteryear beauty Jayapradha in the movie, but now, the actress has denied being approached and said that it was a news even for her.
Balayya to pair with the Lucky Trish? Senior hero Balakrishna is a force to reckon with in the Tollywood industry, as he makes it a habit to have a minimum of at least 2 releases per year, and delivering hits as well as giving a tough competition to the young generation heroes with his unmatched energy on screen.
- Trisha allows Gopichand?
- Shruti Haasan's movie gets resumed after a long pause
- What is Trisha's role in 'PETTA'?
- 'RC12' Pre-Release Business details
- Naresh gets such a 'Hot Chick' for his new project
- Vikram Kumar has directed 'SUCH A MOVIE' with TRISHA - Do you Know?
- Famous actresses part of Sex Racket - DETAILS Inside
- How much Kajal was paid for a sexy dance on the stage?