Lady Superstar Nayanthara is the numero uno of Kollywood as she has been scoring blockbuster movies and superhits Back to back with hero oriented flicks like Thani Oruvan, Velaikkaran or with female-centric films like Aramm, Maaya to name a few.
With the success of her recent releases the Debutant Nelson Dilip Kumar directorial Kolamaavu Kokila which grossed more than 35 crores worldwide and with her last release the action thriller Imaikkaa Nodigal directed by Ajay Gnanamuthu and costarring Anurag Kashyap and Vijay Sethupathi which has crossed 20 crores, Nayanthara has scored a hat-trick of female-centric flicks including Aramm.
This has shown her box office stamina and her ability to pull the audience with her presence and hence she has reportedly increased her salary to 4-5 crores. The actress is currently acting along with Ajith for 'Viswasam' and the shooting happens at Hyderabad.
Balayya to pair with the Lucky Trish? Senior hero Balakrishna is a force to reckon with in the Tollywood industry, as he makes it a habit to have a minimum of at least 2 releases per year, and delivering hits as well as giving a tough competition to the young generation heroes with his unmatched energy on screen.
- Trisha allows Gopichand?
- Shruti Haasan's movie gets resumed after a long pause
- What is Trisha's role in 'PETTA'?
- 'RC12' Pre-Release Business details
- Naresh gets such a 'Hot Chick' for his new project
- Vikram Kumar has directed 'SUCH A MOVIE' with TRISHA - Do you Know?
- Famous actresses part of Sex Racket - DETAILS Inside
- How much Kajal was paid for a sexy dance on the stage?