Malayalam heartthrob Nivin Pauly was last seen in the hit feel-good entertainer Hey Jude costarring sexy waist beauty Trisha, in her Malayalam debut. Following the success of the movie, he had completed shooting for Kayamkulam Kochunni, the period drama costarring Priya Anand and Mohanlal, which is ready for release.
Even as the movie, which was scheduled to release on August 15 and got delayed due to Kerala rains is yet to decide a release date, the actor has locked his next project as well, and this time he has joined hands with Hanif Adeni who had helmed the blockbuster The Great Father with Mammootty.
This movie, titled Mikhael will be a stylish action thriller and is all set to have bubbly beauty Manjima Mohan as the female lead opposite Nivin Pauly. It must be noted that Manjima had shot to fame with her movie Oru Vadakkan Selfie, again costarring Nivin Pauly, released in 2015.
Naresh gets such a 'Hot Chick' for his new project Allari Naresh, who was once a safe bet hero with his comic capers made in minimal budgets turning out to be commercially successful ventures, later went on to score one disaster after another, with his last few releases like Meda Meeda abbayi sinking without a trace.
- Vikram Kumar has directed 'SUCH A MOVIE' with TRISHA - Do you Know?
- Famous actresses part of Sex Racket - DETAILS Inside
- How much Kajal was paid for a sexy dance on the stage?
- Samantha's costume created troubles at the Shooting
- 14 Photos of Rakul at Femina Miss India
- Anjali dumps her Boyfriend
- What's cooking in BIGG BOSS 2?
- Trisha denied and Nayan accepted