Young and rising hero Jayam Ravi had been scoring hits with remakes directed by his brother Mohan Raja, like Unakkum Enakkum, Jayam, M Kumaran Son of Mahalakshmi, Santhosh Subramaniam, and his career was steady with remakes until Thillalangadi happened.
The film which was the remake of Kick, failed big time and made the director-actor brothers take a break from their union, and after working with others, the duo joined hands in 2015, for the cop thriller crime drama Thani Oruvan, also starring Arvind Swami as the stylish and suave villain Siddharth Abhimanyu.
The action thriller was an exciting cat and mouse game between cop Mithran played by Ravi and the smart and scheming Siddharth played by Arvind, and the movie was the biggest blockbuster in their careers. Now, Thani Oruvan 2 is all set to be made and it has been said that while Lady Superstar Nayanthara will reprise her role as forensic officer Mahima, the movie might also have another heroine in the form of Jayam Ravi's vanamagan pair Sayyesha.
OMG... This is TRISHA in her early days of cinema career - View Photos Trisha has been in the film industry for more than a decade and still, she gives young actresses a run for their money. The actress has acted in various film industries and has been the numero uno actress. Even now, she has more than 7 movies under her belt.
- Anasuya bags another project
- Samantha's new brand endorsement
- Payal gets a Huge Demand
- Kajal's surprise in Super Star's next
- Nandita Swetha's next is based on real life incidents
- Lakshmi Ramakrishnan launches her Next
- Whaa..tt..?? Kajal replaces Porn star Sunny Leone?
- Anupama prefers negative shades
- A Tamil Remake gets Huge Attention
- Can the Milky Babes come together?
- Chiranjeevi back with Double mast
- This 'Desi' beauty has come a long way!
- 11 Photos of Sara Ali Khan while walking out of Pilates class
- Fan asks about 'AIDS' to Sri Reddy and her answer will blow you!
- Mahesh surrounded by Girls for a TVC - View Pics!