Lady Superstar Nayanthara has been proving her mettle as a performer with movies like Naanum Rowdy thaan, Aramm etc, while also scoring commercial blockbusters like Thani Oruvan, Raja Rani, Maya, Arrambam etc, and has been rising continuously on the ladder of stardom.
Recently she had her release Kolamaavu Kokila aka Coco directed by debutant Nelson Dilipkumar, which has turned a blockbuster collecting 5 crores in Chennai city alone, thereby becoming her biggest blockbuster collecting nearly 27 crores. Now, her next release Imaikkaa Nodigal has also released.
Imaikkaa Nodigal has her playing a CBI officer, and the movie has started to score at the box office as well, and in this process, becomes her 4th female-centric hit, after Maya, Aramm, Kolamaavu Kokila, and she still has two more films Kolayuthir Kaalam and a movie by Sarjun, both having her as the central character. Nayanthara has been proving herself indeed to be a lady Superstar.
Shruti Haasan says NO to a Telugu offer Shruti Haasan who was in an idle state for a while is now back into the game and she is working for her new Hindi movie. Apart from the Hindi movie, she also works on several TVC's and Brand endorsements and keeps herself engaged these days.
- UNSEEN 'VINTAGE' Clicks of TRISHA KRISHNAN
- Anupama jumps to glamour - Shows Wet Bareback and Hot Curves in Saree
- Kajal Aggarwal lost to Trisha
- Kajal Aggarwal says NO to "WET & HOT" scenes!
- Shruti Haasan to reduce and get into a new mode!
- Ready for more says Rashmika after breaking Engagement and Marriage!
- Kajal Aggarwal's intimacy angers her Parents and now they are hunting a Groom for her
- OMG... TRISHA has ACTED IN SUCH SCENES...
- Samantha angry on 'THEM' for making her sweat at gym...
- Milky beauty to settle in business?
- Naga Chaitanya LOSES to his wife Samantha Akkineni in Box-Office
- 'Care of Kancharapalem' Producer targets next
- Star Couple ban mobiles to get Privacy
- Sayyeshaa Suriya gets a Malayalam Superstar as 'Villain'
- The 48-Year-Old Actor who paired with Trisha takes the matter to Court now...