The Netflix original web series Sacred Games starring Radhika Apte, Saif Ali Khan, Nawazuddin Siddiqui had been a great success and had been one of the most popular web series in India. Directed by renowned maker Anurag Kashyap, the series will have its next season beginning soon.
The latest update on the season 2 of Sacred games is that the series will have none other than the hot and happening Shobita Dhulipala who had played the female lead in the Adivi Sesh starrer spy thriller Goodachari, weeks back and that the role will be a specially extended cameo.
Anurag Kashyap has revealed that he
had wanted to cast Shobita Dhulipala in the season 1 itself but could not do so
then. Shobita will be seen in a special role, and it must be noted that Shobita
had earlier created a huge impact with her bold topless act in Anurag's
Poonam Kaur to work for an Epic Series One can never forget Miss Andhra of the year 2005, Deepa, who got rechristened as Poonam Kaur, and entered films, and starred in several Telugu and tamil flicks, without much luck. While she started off with homely roles that didn't work in her favour, she later tried to go glam which also let her down.
- Regina's glamour is the selling point
- Nayan to join hands with Venky?
- Will Malvika grab it for the second time
- When Kajal Aggarwal recommended an actor
- Anjali's next horror movie will be in 3D
- Director makes remarks on the married heroine
- When Pooja surprised the entire crew
- Tamanna tastes another success after 'F2'
- 'Mega Actor' goes special training
- Sai Pallavi gets back to the 'Vintage' mode
- Shruti Haasan's 'Black' avatar will tease you - View Pics
- Nidhi Agerwal labels Akkineni as a Playboy
- 15 Eye-Candy Photos of Kajal in saree from vintage days!
- Huge sets erected for 'SAAHO'
- Rashmika to pair with Younger Akkineni?