It's a known fact that Young tiger Jr NTR has been in one of the toughest phases of his life as he had lost his dearest father Harikrishna in a fatal road accident, and had been faced with the ironical fate of losing close people again and again to road accidents.
Nevertheless, the dedicated and committed actor Tarak is, he had returned to shooting for his movie within just a few days of his father's death and so did Kalyan ram who had also resumed shooting for his untitled movie by Guhan.
Now, team Aravindha Samedha has
given a valuable support for Jr NTR as director Trivikram Srinivas has planned
to can two songs in Hyderabad itself, rather than preferring abroad shooting so
that Tarak can be available to his family anytime. Aravindha Samedha is gearing
up for Dussehra release.
Will Malvika grab it for the second time Mass Maharaja Ravi Teja, who was last seen in the cop action flick Touch Chesi Chudu released in February, had let go off the chance to carry forward the momentum he had gained with his 2017 Diwali release comeback superhit Raja The Great. Now, the actor is on a signing spree, with multiple projects.
- When Kajal Aggarwal recommended an actor
- Anjali's next horror movie will be in 3D
- Director makes remarks on the married heroine
- When Pooja surprised the entire crew
- Tamanna tastes another success after 'F2'
- 'Mega Actor' goes special training
- Sai Pallavi gets back to the 'Vintage' mode
- Shruti Haasan's 'Black' avatar will tease you - View Pics