Mumbai sources stated that as the Trump administration continues to tighten screws on the H-1B Visa program, United States Consul General in Mumbai, Edgard Kagan, says his country encourages and welcomes "qualified Indians". US President Donald Trump is "very committed" to relations with India.
He told "The US continues to be as welcoming as it has always been to qualified Indian travelers," Kagan said, adding a record number of Indians flying to the US last year proves that people in India are aware that his country welcomes them and they strongly encourage and welcome Indians to study in the US. We believe that Indians studying in the US and our students studying in India are part of the glue that holds our relationship together".
He said “Indians who are in the US continue to have great opportunities there. Meanwhile the country is aware that Indians there want to be treated well and the US wants to get the right policy framework favoring investments in both the countries and make sure that tie between people of the US and India remains strong”. He added "The president understands all that Indian-Americans have done in the United States and is very proud of what the Americans have done in India and I think we want to find ways to highlight that and expand it”.
NRI arrested for molesting US Woman in Delhi New Delhi sources reported that a 22 year old man of Indian origin, working as a software engineer for Google, has been arrested for allegedly groping a US woman in a five star hotel in Delhi. Meanwhile Police said Anmol Singh Kharbanda met and struck a conversation with the 52 year old woman at the hotel's bar around 10 pm on January 8.
- Is Masood Azhar the Global terrorist in Pulwama attack
- US Senator Kamala Harris decides to marry a White Man
- NRI man should register his marriage within 30, failing passport be impounded or revoked
- American arrested for joining in Pakistan Terror Organization LeT
- India issued demarche to US asking it to release Indian students detained in connection with
- Tulsi Gabbard, Hindu US Congresswoman launched her 2020 presidential campaign in Hawaii
- Hindu temple vandalized in US state of Kentucky
- Vallabh Sambhamurthy selected as Albert O. Nicholas Dean of the Wisconsin School of Business
- PM Modi made Passport, Visa ease for overseas Indians
- Kamala Harris launched her campaign for the White House
- 11 year old boy rescued 34 year old man drowning in pool
- PM Narendra Modi will award medals to winners of 'Bharat Ko Janiye' quiz on January 22
- Indian American spokesman of White House left Trump administration
- Race for US 2020 President Election likely to see a Hindu representative
- ICC welcomed USA Cricket as its newest member