New York sources reported that authorities have arrested a man who had worked at a store in the city’s suburb of East Orange and charged him with the murder of Tarlok Singh, the Sikh who owned the shop, according to the local prosecutor’s office. Accordingly the Essex County prosecutor’s office announced the arrest of Roberto Ubiera, 55, on Tuesday.
Meanwhile Singh, 55, was found dead with stab wounds on Friday morning inside his store, Park Deli and Grocery, in the New Jersey town. Furthermore NJ Advance Media quoted officials as saying that Ubeiro had done odd jobs at the store and Ubiera is in custody and is to be produced in court on Thursday.
Moreover the killing of Singh was the third attack
on Sikhs in three weeks in the US that sent shock waves through the community,
where only two of them have been solved so far. Furthermore Ubeiro is a Latino.
A teen arrested in the August 6 attack on Sahib Singh Natt in Manteca,
California, is Tyrone McAllister, 18, the African American son of a police
chief, Darryl McAllister of Union City. Moreover in both cases they have not
been charged with hate crime. According to a TV channel Malhi said they
shouted, “Go back to your country,” beat him and spray-painted his truck with a
white nationalist symbol and wrote “go back to your country” on it.
Ro Khanna to revoke Myanmar State Counselor Suu Kyi Congressional Gold Medal Washington sources reported that Indian American Congressman Ro Khanna has said that he wants to revoke Myanmar State Counselor Suu Kyi’s Congressional Gold Medal, the highest civilian honor in the US, which was bestowed on her with much fanfare six years ago. Meanwhile Nobel Peace Prize
- Americans wants Trump to be focused and Presidential: Pramila Jayapal
- India inclusion on US Trade list point of friction between New Delhi & Washington
- Indian Woman Research Scholar of University of Washington awarded
- Indian origins involve in multi-million Call center scam
- India called US for issuance of H-1B Visas
- AR. Rahman rocks Atlanta people by his Music
- Aisha Yaqoob defeated Wayne Slear
- American Federal Judge arrests of immigrants week Green Card
- Donald Trump administration supporting Asian Americans suing Ivy League Harvard University
- UN Assistant Secretary General appointment for Indian
- 140 nations participating in AMVER, providing a global safety net for mariners
- Indo-Canadian Business Man awarded for defamed in fake news
- Sikh killed by Store Worker arrested
- Another Sikh stabbed to death in US
- Indian based restaurateur targeted for racist rant