The Social Service Branch (SSB) of the Mumbai Police has busted a high profile sex racket in Goregaon area, Mumbai. During this arrest, a famous 'Savdhaan India' actress, a Marathi actress and a model were also arrested. They were involving in the prostitution business.
Reports reveal that an undercover cop posed as a 'Supplier' and he got in touch with some people who were associated with the racket. As cops got a confirmation, the team immediately conducted a raid at a building near Film City and detained them.
Amit Jalal who buster the sex racket said, "After getting the information that some girls were involved in sex racket , we laid a trap. We wanted to arrest main suppliers Saira and Asaraf alias Aman. When they came there, we arrested them along with the girls."
Reports said the operatives used to share models and actors photographs with their clients and most of them were from corporate world. They charged Rs.50,000 to 100,000 from the clients. But still the boss of this sex racket has not been arrested.
Government of Andhra Pradesh signs MoU with Internshala, launches 'Youth for Andhra Program' Real Time Governance Society (RTGS) of Government of Andhra Pradesh has signed an MoU with Internshala to launch the ‘Youth for Andhra Program’ program. The program focuses on empowering the youth of Andhra Pradesh and shaping them into change makers at the grassroot level. 10,000 students across Andhra Pradesh will be hired under this program and will gain valuable knowledge about government policies and bureaucracy. The deadline to apply to the program is 25th February 2019.
- Why KCRs Cabinet has no Women in his Party?
- 25 lakhs be given to family of CRPF Jawan by Kerala Govt
- Surya Kiran Aircraft crashed in Bengaluru during rehearsal
- BJP making desperate attempts to woo its allies
- History Maker: Kotii Reddy Saripalli - Founder of Kotii group of ventures
- Gold prices skyrocket!
- Saudi comes to Pak support!
- Mastermind of Pulwama attack dead!
- Kamal's takes a dig at Stalin!
- YS Jagan needs to be reminded charity begins at home
- Ex-PM highlights rural indebtedness, urban chaos
- PMK will support AIADMK- BJP front in Tamilnadu in general elections
- French researchers found 5.8 million Indane customer records
- Will Sania Mirza be removed as brand ambassador of Telangana ?
- Freedom we have is very expensive due to CRPF Employees