The mass shooting at Las Vegas Music festival has shaken most of us and the sickening video clips were really disheartening to watch. The sound of the rifle clearly showed it's a semi-automatic one.
However, Gun experts who watched and heard the recordings of the mass shooting clearly confessed that this mass shooting has been carried out with an automatic weapon which can send hundreds of rounds a minute. The Gun laws in Nevada are not too strict at all and that is the main reason behind this destruction.
Mr.John, who is a lead engineer for Gun access group Defense distributed says, "The law gives the permit for Semi-automatic rifles and converting Semi-automatic to Fully Automatic is very, very easy. And by the end of the day, machine guns are too easy to make."
There are also few YouTube videos which show how to do it,
Telangana's ruling TRS bagged all three Rajya Sabha seats Hyderabad sources stated that B. Prakash, J. Santosh Kumar and AB. Lingaiah Yadav were elected to the Upper House. Congress candidate and former union minister P. Balram Naik was defeated, officials said. Accordingly a total of 108 members of the Assembly voted. Prakash secured 33 votes while Santosh Kumar and Yadav polled 32 votes each. Meanwhile the Congress candidate got only 10 votes as independent member D. Prakash Reddy's vote was declared invalid by the Election Commission.
- Donald Trump temporarily excluded six countries on steel and aluminium
- After a two year ban, CSK faces Mumbai Indians on April 7
- Assange accused of rape while Zuckerberg faces no such cases
- The Alien tomato that went viral!!
- Kohli plans to get a penthouse!
- Has Shami admitted his affairs?
- Angry father kills daughter for marrying Dalit !
- Australia abolished employer sponsored 457 visa program, used by Indians
- White House said Trump denies having an affair with McDougal
- Hollywood actor wrote letter to Parkland students
- Woman beaten up by husband & village Panchayat - video goes viral
- Endorsement of a candidate considered a sign of consolidating votes in Karnataka
- PM Narendra Modi's book EXAM WARRIORS changed attitude of many students
- Mayawati struggle for seat in UP became tougher- Here is why
- Voting underway for 26 remaining seats of 59 across seven states, with eyes on UP