Taj Mahal which is India's one among the 7 Wonders of the World has failed to grab a spot in the state of Uttar Pradesh Government's Tourism Booklet. This controversy has come under fire and it has been criticized so bad from all quarters.
Even though UP Health Minister and BJP spokesperson Mr.Siddharth Nath Singh said it was some miscommunication, no one is ready to buy it. The booklet - 'Uttar Pradesh Paryatan – Apaar Sambhavnayen' was released on World Tourism Day. It was released by state Tourism Minister Rita Bahuguna with respect to the celebrations of Yogi's government winning the elections.
The booklet had many destinations which also included the temple where Adityanath worked as the head priest. So, if you think this is the first time Yogi government has ignored Taj Mahal, you are wrong!
Earlier by June this year, a Telegraph report quoted, "Foreign dignitaries visiting the country used to be gifted replicas of the Taj Mahal and other minarets which did not reflect Indian culture." They have been presented a copy of Ramayana or Bhagavad Gita after Modi came to rule!
4 Immigration Reform proposals rejected by US Senate According to sources from Washington the US Senate had rejected all the four immigration reform proposals put forward, which, if passed, could have immensely benefited the 1.8 million young migrants who were brought to the country as children and hundreds of thousands of 'skilled' Indian IT professionals. Presently the senators failed to get enough votes for either of the immigration bill to be passed.
- Rs. 11,400 Cr. Scamster Nirav Modi has connection with Bollywood Celebrities
- Will Trump's assurance provide safety after Florida shooting incident?
- Adult toys worth 79 lakhs seized in Chennai!!
- Odedra pleaded guilty to one offence of attempting to possess an indecent image
- Priyanka Chopra to cut ties with Modi!
- Indian teacher arrested for obscene recordings!
- TN LPG Tanker Lorry Owners strike been affected on a daily basis
- Cryptocurrency mining is attacking more mobile users
- Amazon joins rank of biggies by manufacturing its own chipsets for its Alexa
- United States McDonald's is removing cheeseburgers from its Happy Meal menu for Children's issue
- Cong said a whistleblower alerted govt regarding Nirav Modi but PM, Jaitley ignored tip
- Trump & Modi's India-US tie is strong
- Iranian President made his visit to Hyderabad
- Is there a difference in Special Category Status & Special Financial Package?
- Apple gearing up to catapult three new iPhone this fiscal year