The second runway at Rajiv Gandhi International Airport in Hyderabad will be developed in three years as Telangana Government has offered full cooperation to GMR Hyderabad International Airport Limited (GHIAL) for building the second runway.
The Officials told Telangana CM K.Chandrasekar Rao that the existing runway currently serves 2.5 Crore passengers and there is definitely a need for the second runway for the future needs. The Chief Minister had a meeting with the officials and he directed them to extend full cooperation to the airport operator.
Senior government officials, GMR Group Chairman Grandhi Mallikarjuna Rao, Airport Business Chairman Srinivas Bommidala, Business Chairman B.V.N. Rao, Airport CEO S.G.K. Kishore, Director Prasanna, participated in the meeting with the Chief Minister.
As per reports, the Airport receives 400 flights per day with a count of 1.70 Crore passengers per year. The Airport city over 600 acres will also be constructed with all amenities like star hotels, malls, garden, exhibition area, so on.
LEAKED! MP Sasikala gets Divorced at 41 and She's gonna Marry another guy on March 26th - PROOF INSIDE This is not V.K.Sasikala and it's L.Sasikala Pushpa. She is Member of the Parliament of India who represented Tamil Nadu in Rajya Sabha, the Upper house of the parliament. She also acted as Mayor of Thoothukudi Municipal Corporation from 2011-2014. She was expelled from ADMK Party by Late CM Jayalalitha for her alleged affair with DMK MP Tiruchi Siva.
- Rainfall in March is pretty rare & so Tamilnadu folks surprised
- President Donald Trump imposes tariffs despite opposition from some business sectors
- Iconic Astrologer revealed about Sridevi's death
- Controversial statement by TRS Woman Leader shocked KTR
- 90 houses destroyed by wildfires raging in various parts of southeastern Australia
- Om Prakash Rajbhar skipped 1 year birthday party of Yogi Adityanath's government
- Nature based solutions "can act as regulator, cleaner and water supplier"
- BREAKING: TAMIL NADU offers NO SUPPORT to Andhra Pradesh on No-Trust Move
- BJP leaders called for a sedition case against Stalin
- Lingayats - A new religion in India!
- "I found the Missing Malaysian flight" - Shocking revelations on MH 370!!
- BREAKING: Sasikala Husband Natarajan Passed away - Sasikala gets Parole
- Bengaluru brave girl who chased bikers!
- Indian-American Sonya Ahuja is leading Facebook's 'secret police'
- Pakistan Tehreek-i-Insaf's (PTI) leader ready to take on "Sharif Mafia"