Sasikala who is in Bengaluru Jail has applied for parole as her husband M.Natarajan is critically ill and he is in Global Hospital, Chennai. Doctors are providing treatment and despite that as multiple organs have failed his condition remained worse.
In this case, a brain dead person from Pudukottai was used for organ transplantation. The surgery happened today and the long surgery was completed a few minutes back and doctors have confirmed that the operation is a successful one. However, he is still inside the Intensive Care Unit.
Meanwhile, Sasikala who's parole was denied has reapplied once again. The parole which was applied initially was rejected by Bengaluru prison people. Today once again, Sasikala has applied to get a parole for a span of 15days.
US Government shutdown to ensure that all unpaid workers received retroactive pay Accordingly the US government on Saturday shut down after a period of five years as Congress failed to overcome standoff over spending and immigration. Meanwhile US President Donald Trump and Congress were unable to pass the short-term bill to keep the US government open and prevent agencies from shutting down.
- Decision by TRAI allows airlines to offer calls, internet services once they meet security norms
- Chintakindi Malleshwam journey shows how hardship can win Padma Shri
- Will Kamal quit cinema and join poltics full time or is he gonna sail in Two Boats?
- KTR's marvelous plan to link MoU with Tokyo for Telangana
- Tamilnadu Government increased fares of State run transport corporations by 20 to 54.54%
- Padmavat - what a "waist" of time! Deepika's waist is covered now!
- Indian President unveiled a book titled 'The Heartfulness Way'
- Aadhaar seeding & bank account linking helps do away with multiple provident fund accounts
- Is there any ultimate solution to ensure children's safety in schools?
- Trump said Tax cuts are the most significant reforms in American history
- Do you know AP's position in Per Capita Income?
- Election Commission disqualified 20 AAP MLAs for holding 'Office of Profit' of Kejriwal Government
- Patent reveals Samsung plans to put front camera, sensors underneath the display
- Supreme Court stays ban by Rajasthan, Gujarat, Haryana and MP for screening Padmaavat
- Election commission against 20 AAP MLAs!