Brazil sources have made a statement that a 16 member gang of robbers was arrested on Tuesday by the Brazilian police for digging 600 meter long tunnel to steal 317 million dollars (Rs20,600 crores approximately) from Banco do Brazil bank in Sao Paulo.
Sources have stated that the thieves worked for four months on their underground passage, which began under a rented house. Meanwhile they have also arranged lights and fans inside the tunnel which paves the way to the main room of the bank. According to sources the burglars have spent around 1.27 million dollars (Rs8 crore) for digging the tunnel.
Meanwhile the Police Chief Fabio Pinheiro Lopes stated that "It would
have been the world's biggest robbery." Furthermore the police registered
a case and sent the burglars for remand.
Telangana's ruling TRS bagged all three Rajya Sabha seats Hyderabad sources stated that B. Prakash, J. Santosh Kumar and AB. Lingaiah Yadav were elected to the Upper House. Congress candidate and former union minister P. Balram Naik was defeated, officials said. Accordingly a total of 108 members of the Assembly voted. Prakash secured 33 votes while Santosh Kumar and Yadav polled 32 votes each. Meanwhile the Congress candidate got only 10 votes as independent member D. Prakash Reddy's vote was declared invalid by the Election Commission.
- Donald Trump temporarily excluded six countries on steel and aluminium
- After a two year ban, CSK faces Mumbai Indians on April 7
- Assange accused of rape while Zuckerberg faces no such cases
- The Alien tomato that went viral!!
- Kohli plans to get a penthouse!
- Has Shami admitted his affairs?
- Angry father kills daughter for marrying Dalit !
- Australia abolished employer sponsored 457 visa program, used by Indians
- White House said Trump denies having an affair with McDougal
- Hollywood actor wrote letter to Parkland students
- Woman beaten up by husband & village Panchayat - video goes viral
- Endorsement of a candidate considered a sign of consolidating votes in Karnataka
- PM Narendra Modi's book EXAM WARRIORS changed attitude of many students
- Mayawati struggle for seat in UP became tougher- Here is why
- Voting underway for 26 remaining seats of 59 across seven states, with eyes on UP