VCK General Secretary Ravikumar has launched a campaign on social media and he urged the State Government to change the school names based on caste. Dalit leader Ravikumar has asked people to upload photos of schools bearing caste names and bring it to Government notice.
He asked them to be uploaded with the plea, "No caste names for schools." Speaking to media, Ravikumar said, "Only Tamil Nadu Government runs schools in the names of Adi Dravidar Welfare, Backward class welfare, etc. No other state government is doing this.
It is always dangerous as the idea of casteism in children is installed at a young age. Even private schools carry caste names such as Nadar and Gounder. This even provokes for caste-based riots. We urge TN government to take necessary action regarding this."
However, his campaign has also got criticism as most of them commented that he should remove reservations and reservations should be done based on Annual income and not caste. Most of them even lashed out as Dalit community enjoys all privileges under the name of caste and still they make such campaigns!
LEAKED! MP Sasikala gets Divorced at 41 and She's gonna Marry another guy on March 26th - PROOF INSIDE This is not V.K.Sasikala and it's L.Sasikala Pushpa. She is Member of the Parliament of India who represented Tamil Nadu in Rajya Sabha, the Upper house of the parliament. She also acted as Mayor of Thoothukudi Municipal Corporation from 2011-2014. She was expelled from ADMK Party by Late CM Jayalalitha for her alleged affair with DMK MP Tiruchi Siva.
- Rainfall in March is pretty rare & so Tamilnadu folks surprised
- President Donald Trump imposes tariffs despite opposition from some business sectors
- Iconic Astrologer revealed about Sridevi's death
- Controversial statement by TRS Woman Leader shocked KTR
- 90 houses destroyed by wildfires raging in various parts of southeastern Australia
- Om Prakash Rajbhar skipped 1 year birthday party of Yogi Adityanath's government
- Nature based solutions "can act as regulator, cleaner and water supplier"
- BREAKING: TAMIL NADU offers NO SUPPORT to Andhra Pradesh on No-Trust Move
- BJP leaders called for a sedition case against Stalin
- Lingayats - A new religion in India!
- "I found the Missing Malaysian flight" - Shocking revelations on MH 370!!
- BREAKING: Sasikala Husband Natarajan Passed away - Sasikala gets Parole
- Bengaluru brave girl who chased bikers!
- Indian-American Sonya Ahuja is leading Facebook's 'secret police'
- Pakistan Tehreek-i-Insaf's (PTI) leader ready to take on "Sharif Mafia"