Thoothukudi Medical College Dean has accepted that 24 people have been admitted to hospital due to Dengue fever. Already, most of them are blaming Tamil Nadu Government for not taking stern actions to control Dengue fever. So far more than 20 people have lost their lives due to this.
Now, on a shocking report, this fever has reached Thoothukudi which is in down south part of Tamil Nadu. Medical college dean Santhakumar who met the press confirmed the news. He said, "In Thoothukudi, Dengue fever has been brought under control.
All facilities are available at all hospitals in case of Dengue fever treatment. So far, 1000+ people have got treated in Thoothukudi for Dengue fever and only 2 of them have lost their lives. Right now, the situation is even worse as dengue is spreading fast and more than 200 have been admitted in past three days and 21 of them were infected with Dengue virus.
They are kept in a separate ward and are being treated." As Medical college dean itself revealed the situation is worse, people are into panic mode!
4 Immigration Reform proposals rejected by US Senate According to sources from Washington the US Senate had rejected all the four immigration reform proposals put forward, which, if passed, could have immensely benefited the 1.8 million young migrants who were brought to the country as children and hundreds of thousands of 'skilled' Indian IT professionals. Presently the senators failed to get enough votes for either of the immigration bill to be passed.
- Rs. 11,400 Cr. Scamster Nirav Modi has connection with Bollywood Celebrities
- Will Trump's assurance provide safety after Florida shooting incident?
- Adult toys worth 79 lakhs seized in Chennai!!
- Odedra pleaded guilty to one offence of attempting to possess an indecent image
- Priyanka Chopra to cut ties with Modi!
- Indian teacher arrested for obscene recordings!
- TN LPG Tanker Lorry Owners strike been affected on a daily basis
- Cryptocurrency mining is attacking more mobile users
- Amazon joins rank of biggies by manufacturing its own chipsets for its Alexa
- United States McDonald's is removing cheeseburgers from its Happy Meal menu for Children's issue
- Cong said a whistleblower alerted govt regarding Nirav Modi but PM, Jaitley ignored tip
- Trump & Modi's India-US tie is strong
- Iranian President made his visit to Hyderabad
- Is there a difference in Special Category Status & Special Financial Package?
- Apple gearing up to catapult three new iPhone this fiscal year