Bengaluru has come to a pause as Rainfall took over the entire city. The torrential downpour for a period of 8 hours stunned the entire city. The locals of Bengaluru witnessed Waterlogging everywhere and there were lots of potholes in the streets.
Bengaluru Mayor Sampath Raj immediately visited the worst hit areas and took a report of the situation. Most of the areas faced waterlogging due to unclean drains. Electronic City Road, one of the busiest roads is seen ferried away by rescue personnel. In many areas, we can see even cars drowned under water.
What's even worse is the strong winds along with the rain resulted in electricity cut. Some trees were even uprooted due to the high-intensity winds which blew away. The rescue personnel has started their work once the downpour stopped. As per reports, the traffic on National Highway 234 is affected badly and a heavy queue has been formed.
Telangana's ruling TRS bagged all three Rajya Sabha seats Hyderabad sources stated that B. Prakash, J. Santosh Kumar and AB. Lingaiah Yadav were elected to the Upper House. Congress candidate and former union minister P. Balram Naik was defeated, officials said. Accordingly a total of 108 members of the Assembly voted. Prakash secured 33 votes while Santosh Kumar and Yadav polled 32 votes each. Meanwhile the Congress candidate got only 10 votes as independent member D. Prakash Reddy's vote was declared invalid by the Election Commission.
- Donald Trump temporarily excluded six countries on steel and aluminium
- After a two year ban, CSK faces Mumbai Indians on April 7
- Assange accused of rape while Zuckerberg faces no such cases
- The Alien tomato that went viral!!
- Kohli plans to get a penthouse!
- Has Shami admitted his affairs?
- Angry father kills daughter for marrying Dalit !
- Australia abolished employer sponsored 457 visa program, used by Indians
- White House said Trump denies having an affair with McDougal
- Hollywood actor wrote letter to Parkland students
- Woman beaten up by husband & village Panchayat - video goes viral
- Endorsement of a candidate considered a sign of consolidating votes in Karnataka
- PM Narendra Modi's book EXAM WARRIORS changed attitude of many students
- Mayawati struggle for seat in UP became tougher- Here is why
- Voting underway for 26 remaining seats of 59 across seven states, with eyes on UP