Ishwari Singh would have never expected to get her delivery three weeks earlier before the expected date. She had a memorable experience as a baby boy was born on her way to the hospital and the company has announced that both the mother and son can get free rides for the next five years as a gift.
The rides can be availed by a special coupon named after the baby. The news was confirmed by her husband Ramesh Singh Vishwakarma. He said, "My wife's delivery date was on 24th October, but as she had labor pains, we booked a cab to go to Nehru Hospital.
And we had a baby boy on the way!" Both the mother and the baby are fine and were discharged from the hospital too. The driver said, "I was noticing her situation. So I decided not to stop anywhere. But after traveling few kilometers she delivered the baby in the backseat with the help of her relative."
Telangana's ruling TRS bagged all three Rajya Sabha seats Hyderabad sources stated that B. Prakash, J. Santosh Kumar and AB. Lingaiah Yadav were elected to the Upper House. Congress candidate and former union minister P. Balram Naik was defeated, officials said. Accordingly a total of 108 members of the Assembly voted. Prakash secured 33 votes while Santosh Kumar and Yadav polled 32 votes each. Meanwhile the Congress candidate got only 10 votes as independent member D. Prakash Reddy's vote was declared invalid by the Election Commission.
- Donald Trump temporarily excluded six countries on steel and aluminium
- After a two year ban, CSK faces Mumbai Indians on April 7
- Assange accused of rape while Zuckerberg faces no such cases
- The Alien tomato that went viral!!
- Kohli plans to get a penthouse!
- Has Shami admitted his affairs?
- Angry father kills daughter for marrying Dalit !
- Australia abolished employer sponsored 457 visa program, used by Indians
- White House said Trump denies having an affair with McDougal
- Hollywood actor wrote letter to Parkland students
- Woman beaten up by husband & village Panchayat - video goes viral
- Endorsement of a candidate considered a sign of consolidating votes in Karnataka
- PM Narendra Modi's book EXAM WARRIORS changed attitude of many students
- Mayawati struggle for seat in UP became tougher- Here is why
- Voting underway for 26 remaining seats of 59 across seven states, with eyes on UP