We ain't Kiddin! A website of a Bihar University has clearly said that Lord Ganesh is supposed to write the examination on behalf of a UG student. The University is named as Lalit Narayan Mithila University (LNMU) and it is in Darbhanga district.
Instead of Krishna Kumar Roy, who is first-year B.Com (Hons) student, Lord Ganesha photo and signature were found on the Hall Ticket. Even though the mistake was corrected and Roy wrote the exam, this major goof up has gone viral everywhere.
The mistake was corrected by the University and he was allowed to write the examination. Roy who had this fault admit card said, "The University demanded me to submit all relevant documents and I was roaming around the college for the past one month due to the faulty hall ticket."
One time password leads to heavy losses for Chennai woman! A woman residing in Chennai suffered from a massive heart attack after fraudsters faked to be bank officials and robbed 90 thousand rupees from her account. Tahsildar Shekar was residing with his father Rajendran, as treasury officer and his mother Jayalakshmi, at Chennai Anna Nagar 4th Street. Jayalakshmi, 70 , had an account at Indian bank.
- Finance officers killed a farmer brutally!
- Confusion in Judge Loya death case!
- AAP plans appeal against MLAs disqualification!
- India ranked at 62nd place among emerging economies on WEF
- Indian Railways arranges for CCTV Surveillance in 11000 trains & 8500 stations
- Indian Navy's sailing boat INSV Tarini, with all women crew entered Port Stanley in the Falkland Islands
- Will UP become top developmental charts by 2022 when the state elects the next Assembly?
- Report says Collector Amrapali Kaata is going to get married soon
- Shocking: Union Oil Minister trying to bring petrol and diesel under the purview of GST
- Will Padmaavat be screened in Telangana?
- ICICI Bank chief said GDP growth for 2017-18 should also be in excess of 6.5%
- PM Narendra Modi spoke about recent Supreme Court judges' rebellion, GST, demonetization & Congress
- Scientists developed ultrathin electronic skin tattoos with hand gestures
- Share of TN government hospitals under the insurance scheme increased from 35.7% to 41.9%
- Bawana fire tragedy triggered a political blame game through social websites