According to sources during the inception of Megastar Chiranjeevi led Prajarajyam Party, many of his loyalists and supporters joined the party. Sources have stated that after the merger with Congress, however, most of them either chosen to remain silent or go ahead with other parties.
Accordingly, Pawan Kalyan, both brother and Chiru loyalist, has started his own political outfit, the Janasena Party. And one wonders if any of former PRP people will sail with this new boat or not. No doubt about it, already many known PRP faces are part of Pawan's sena if we have to go by reports.
Moreover, some of them are journalist Hari Prasad who is known for his affiliation with PRP and Chiranjeevi, is now the media head of Janasena party. At the same time Sekhar Goud, who happens to be Pawan's close confidante for years is now in charge of Janasena in Telangana.
Earlier he did heavy campaigning for PRP in 2009 and also contested in GHMC polls on that ticket. Also, businessman Mahendra Reddy who was seen at Pawan's plenary meet worked in Common Man Protection Force and also PRP. He's said to be handling Telangana related affairs now.
Telangana Municipalities good news for Families below poverty line Hyderabad sources added that in a bid to encourage more people to get drinking water tap connections in urban areas, the state government of Telangana drastically slashed the deposit amount to just “Rs One ”for the below poverty line families and to “Rs 100” for others as against present Rs 6,000 as quoted in a release. Meanwhile in all municipalities and municipal corporations, the BPL
- CRPF Jawans victimized in Jammu & Kashmir
- Surprise Gift to Rahul Gandhi on Valentines Day
- 2 alliances in India, one under Rahul Gandhi and a 'gatbandhan' which has no leader: Amit Shah
- Arya & Sayyeshaa getting engaged to each other
- Pinnacle Blooms - Helping special kids
- Forest department eyeing Chinnathambi!
- Kamal Hassan praises woman!
- Captain Vijayakanth coming soon!
- Trump still adds to sources not requiring congressional approval
- New inmate into TDP from MLA Nandamuri Balakrishna's Family
- Will Anti Corruption Bureau in Delhi be controlled as per instructions from SC?
- KCR Govt plans to illuminate Charminar with 190-watt LED light
- Kotii Group - On the name of god celebrating 9th Anniversary
- When will Tamilnadu Districts be upgraded as Corporations?
- Know how to hide Caller ID when making call to Uber Driver