According to sources during the inception of Megastar Chiranjeevi led Prajarajyam Party, many of his loyalists and supporters joined the party. Sources have stated that after the merger with Congress, however, most of them either chosen to remain silent or go ahead with other parties.
Accordingly, Pawan Kalyan, both brother and Chiru loyalist, has started his own political outfit, the Janasena Party. And one wonders if any of former PRP people will sail with this new boat or not. No doubt about it, already many known PRP faces are part of Pawan's sena if we have to go by reports.
Moreover, some of them are journalist Hari Prasad who is known for his affiliation with PRP and Chiranjeevi, is now the media head of Janasena party. At the same time Sekhar Goud, who happens to be Pawan's close confidante for years is now in charge of Janasena in Telangana.
Earlier he did heavy campaigning for PRP in 2009 and also contested in GHMC polls on that ticket. Also, businessman Mahendra Reddy who was seen at Pawan's plenary meet worked in Common Man Protection Force and also PRP. He's said to be handling Telangana related affairs now.
BJP AP unit challenged CM Chandrababu Naidu for early poll Hyderabad sources made a statement that lawlessness prevails in AP as police and politicians trade in accusations and counter accusations, stated the BJP. Meanwhile Bharatiya Janata Yuva Morcha leader Mr. Vishnuvardhan Reddy said that AP was fit to go for early polls as there was a breakdown of constitutional machinery
- Is there a political controversy between India & Former French President?
- No Bail for Karunas until October 5th!
- Madurai express to land in Thiruvarur!
- TN BJP Leaders clash within each others
- DMK leader involved in accident!
- Tanzania boat accident kills more than 200!
- Pakistan fan sings Indian National anthem!
- AIADMK lawmaker Karunas arrested for making remarks against CM
- 10,000 to participate in Plant based Festival in Beijing
- Pakistan PM disappointed as India cancelled Foreign Minister Level Meet
- Trump administration will revoke work permits to H-4 visa users in 3 months
- Amazon to sell Shampoos, face pack, medicinal products made from Cow Urine & Dung
- 136 people died after a ferry capsized on Lake Victoria, Tanzania
- Karnataka CM Kumaraswamy called for a Revolt against BJP
- Balapur Laddu sets a new Record as it fetches Rs.16.6 Lakhs in Auction!