According to sources Jana Sena Party (JSP) chief Pawan Kalyan is sparing no effort to ensure that his party’s formation day celebrations on March 14 in Guntur district a grand affair and sources have stated that it has been four years since the actor turned politician floated JSP.
Meanwhile in the run-up to the celebrations, JSP workers organized the Basic Life Support (BLS) training program at the coordination office in the city, where about 200 students hailing from Krishna and Guntur districts participated in it. Moreover they were trained to handle any eventuality during the celebrations and a mammoth public meeting to be held at the Acharya Nagarjuna University (ANU) grounds to mark the formation day.
Furthermore the party released a set of 14 guidelines to be followed by
Jana Sena soldiers and the people attending the meeting and further maintaining
discipline while heading for the meeting venue and not entering into arguments
with officials are most prominent among them.
MD, New VP of India Operations appointed by FB As per report Facebook on Monday announced it has appointed Ajit Mohan, former CEO of video streaming platform Hotstar, as Managing Director and Vice-President, Facebook India. Meanwhile set to join Facebook from early next year, Mohan will be responsible for driving Face book’s overall strategy and continued investment in India, reporting directly to the Menlo Park based headquarter and not Asia Pacific.
- Bengaluru to receive heavy rain this week
- Will Harish get more majority to KCR in the ensuing elections?
- TPCC Working President confident SB Congress winning in Telangana
- Mother of one of 7 convicts in Rajiv Gandhi assassination case met TN Governor
- Maoist killers identified!
- Telangana Governor follows new way in saving Fuel
- Case against Tamilisai soon!
- Hyderabad Metro Rail carries 85,000 Passengers daily
- Baba on moon? Truth or fake?
- Arputhammal gives petition to Governor!
- Rajinikanth to target November or December!
- TN targeted by Maoists?
- Gujarat based Pharma company Sterling Biotech involved in 5000 Crore Bank fraud
- DoT approached SC for Spectrum Dues
- Donald Trump has hit 12% of total US imports by 2018