New Delhi sources have stated that Skoda Auto has indicated that the partnership with Tata Motor’s luxury arm is possible in the near future, the company’s CEO told Bloomberg. Meanwhile the parent company Volswagen, which has been planning to launch affordable model for so long, will decide its strategy in the first half of this year, CEO.
Meanwhile he added, “They have been analyzing the Indian market in great detail. It’s highly, highly competitive. We are taking a decision on how to enter this market shortly.” Furthermore despite being the low-cost car, the carmaker is not planning to compete with its rivals like Renault Kwid, Maruti Suzuki Alto, or Hyundai Eon on the price segment, but it is planning to bring the premium product in the same space.
Previously in August last year, Skoda recalled the partnership with Tata
Motors on the grounds of lack of synergies from the technical and economic
aspects. Accordingly Skoda is planning to invest $2.5 billion in electric
mobility and digitization over the next five years, adding the division would
have 10 electrified models by 2025.
Anna University Exams postponed to December 13, 14 due to Cyclone Gaja Recently Anna University has announced that theory examinations scheduled for Friday will now be conducted on December 13. As per report the University has also postponed examinations scheduled for November 17 to December 14 and the examinations have been rescheduled on account of Cyclone Gaja, which hit the coastal areas in Tamilnadu on Friday.
- Mobile app to track air pollution developed by Delhi students
- PM Narendra Modi campaigned at Chhattisgarh
- Congress privilege motion against Modi!
- Yogi Adityanath's hug challenge!
- Hyderabad Metro recording footfall of 80,000-85,000 passengers per day
- Controversial Ad of Kalyan Jewelry removed
- Donald Trump unlikely to get boot from Twitter even after threatening Iran
- Pack your Condoms too if you are going on a Tour of France - Here's Why...
- US Officials apologize to Sikh Minister as they forced to remove his Turban
- Two-Wheeler owners to get incentives?
- Leaders can take a lesson or two to watch KTR & Pawan words in public
- Iraqi Airways suspend 2 pilots who fought for food tray
- AP Govt taken a sensational decision restricting CBI's entry into AP
- Mahindra & Mahindra rolled out electric 3 wheeler auto rickshaw in Bengaluru
- Sabarimala Temple Police Officers instructed to follow new Dress Code