New Delhi sources have stated that Skoda Auto has indicated that the partnership with Tata Motor’s luxury arm is possible in the near future, the company’s CEO told Bloomberg. Meanwhile the parent company Volswagen, which has been planning to launch affordable model for so long, will decide its strategy in the first half of this year, CEO.
Meanwhile he added, “They have been analyzing the Indian market in great detail. It’s highly, highly competitive. We are taking a decision on how to enter this market shortly.” Furthermore despite being the low-cost car, the carmaker is not planning to compete with its rivals like Renault Kwid, Maruti Suzuki Alto, or Hyundai Eon on the price segment, but it is planning to bring the premium product in the same space.
Previously in August last year, Skoda recalled the partnership with Tata
Motors on the grounds of lack of synergies from the technical and economic
aspects. Accordingly Skoda is planning to invest $2.5 billion in electric
mobility and digitization over the next five years, adding the division would
have 10 electrified models by 2025.
CBI & ED likely to issue summons for questioning former ICICI Bank CEO Chanda Kochhar According to report CBI sources said former ICICI Bank CEO and MD Chanda Kochhar, her husband Deepak Kochhar and industrialist V.N. Dhoot in connection with the Rs 3,250 crore loan case involving the Videocon Group and ICICI Bank. Meanwhile the Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) sources said the agency would initiate the summons as it had completed the scrutiny of documents
- SED of Tamilnadu mulling introducing board exams for classes 5 & 8
- Will YS Jagan become CM of AP as per survey?
- BJP leader wants Kanyakumari!
- Viral video of school students in trains!
- Measures were taken to stop water to Pakistan!
- Kamal says Thiruvarur gave family politics!
- Trump made no mention of China or Huawei, steps back from threat of full ban
- Fight between Swiggy & Zomato extends to takeover of Uber Eats
- Summer Season to be hotter than normal in Karnataka
- Congress questions BJP as either PM was completely oblivious to Pulwama attack
- Why Vijayakanth pretty unhappy with BJP-AIADMK response to DMDK ambition?
- YSRCP attacks TDP saying AP has 59 Lakh Fake Voters
- Telangana Govt announces Rs.25 Lakhs to Families of Pulwama attack jawans
- 2019 Elections testing waters for YS Jagan's stamina
- Animosity between AP people & Central government out in the open