According to sources The Leader of Opposition in Andhra Pradesh legislative assembly and YSRCP president, YS Jaganmohan Reddy stands on the cusp of yet another major milestone on his mass contact initiative, Praja Sankalpa Yatra. Meanwhile as the mass leader reaches the important landmark of 2000 kms on his long Padayatra, we have seen how the common citizens across all the districts that he has covered, have rushed to him with their grievances, complaints and problems.
Media reports have seen how he has responded patiently by listening to them, encouraging those who deserved to be patted on the back and assuring others of all help and assistance. Moreover in him, the poor and deprived see his father, the late Dr YS Rajasekhara Reddy, who also set out on a similar walkathon in scorching summer, in his case, across undivided Andhra Pradesh.
Furthermore YS Jagan set out on his Praja Sankalpa Yatra on November 6 from Idupulapaya after paying respects to his father’s memory, with a vow to wipe the tears of the poor and bring in Rajanna Rajyam. Moreover along every step of the way, as he interacted with the masses, men, women, the elderly, the unemployed, the disabled and people from virtually all segments of society came to him pleading for help and assistance, complaining about the tyranny and exploitation of the ruling party leaders.
ISRO successfully launched GSLV-Mk III on Wednesday Indian Space Research Organization (ISRO) stated that the countdown had begun for the Wednesday evening launch of India's heaviest rocket GSLV-Mk III, carrying communication satellite GSAT-29 at the rocket port in Sriharikota. According to the Indian space agency standing at 43.4 metre tall and weighing 640 ton, the Geosynchronous Satellite Launch Vehicle (GSLV-Mk III) had taken off at 5.08 pm on Wednesday.
- Chandrababu Naidu confident in winning in Telangana
- Muslims in Telangana state upset seeing attitude of political parties
- A new memoir titled "Becoming" by Michelle Obama out
- Bengaluru likely to receive rainfall on November 16-17 & 22-23
- Swiggy plans to deploy Women as delivery personnel across India
- Has AP government misused Tirumala Tirupathi temple funds?
- Sexual abuser arrested finally!
- Infosys founder supports Modi!
- Downfall of Rajapakse govt!
- Gaja reaches Chennai!
- SC to hear 49 Review Petitions in Sabarimala Temple case
- PM Narendra Modi is in Singapore for East Asia Summit
- Melania Trump explicitly Donald Trump to oust Mira Ricardel
- Will traffic be ensured safely during rallies & processions?
- Sonali Bandre thanked her Hubby on their wedding day