In recent times BJP is wooing YCP and so is YCP, while the BJP slowly ignored TDP by keeping aside the rightful demands of AP. Accordingly be it the last Union Budget or in Parliament session, YCP has supported Modi. Meanwhile Jagan's right-hand man Vijay Sai Reddy had touched the feet of Prime Minister Modi in Rajya Sabha much to the shocker of people of AP.
Moreover if this is not enough, Vijay Sai Reddy's frequent visits to PMO at a time when TDP severed its ties with BJP had added fuel to the speculations that something was cooking between BJP and YSRCP. Furthermore amidst all this, TDP had quit NDA and declared war against Modi. Even now, neither Jagan nor Pawan have criticized Modi thus proving themselves as B-teams of BJP.
Moreover in fact, Kanna was in plans to quit the BJP and join YSRCP and he
even had talks with Jagan and stage was all set for Kanna's inclusion into
YSRCP. Further, due to some change of plans, Jagan apparently wanted Kanna in
the BJP itself. Accordingly TDP leaders allege that as per Jagan's advise,
Kanna was even made BJP president of AP and moreover this whole episode has
once again proved the strong ties between Jagan and Modi.
Will traffic be ensured safely during rallies & processions? Hyderabad sources added following the incident of an ambulance being trapped during an election rally of TRS MP Malla Reddy at Jawahar Nagar, the city traffic chief has warned law enforcement enforcers against the organizers who are behind violations especially those who endanger the lives of commuters.
- Sonali Bandre thanked her Hubby on their wedding day
- Sehwag challenges Kohli can't do it!
- Ice seller tries to commit suicide!
- Rajinikanth's sudden press meet!
- Gaja storm takes extreme speed!
- Pawan Failed to STOP
- Rajinikanth is against PM Narendra Modi
- Wealthy Indian tech arrested for assaulting escort
- Cops shot the guy who killed the Indian student
- Is Chandrababu Naidu & DGPs involved in knife attack on YS Jagan?
- Suzuki Burgman Street scooters ready for launch
- Soorasamharam Event held in a spiritual way at Tiruchendur
- Lives of tribals mean nothing to Chandrababu today: Pawan
- Did Governor E.S.L. Narasimhan brought KCR closer to BJP?
- Cyclonic storm Gaja to bring heavy Rainfall Coupled with Gale Wind