In recent times BJP is wooing YCP and so is YCP, while the BJP slowly ignored TDP by keeping aside the rightful demands of AP. Accordingly be it the last Union Budget or in Parliament session, YCP has supported Modi. Meanwhile Jagan's right-hand man Vijay Sai Reddy had touched the feet of Prime Minister Modi in Rajya Sabha much to the shocker of people of AP.
Moreover if this is not enough, Vijay Sai Reddy's frequent visits to PMO at a time when TDP severed its ties with BJP had added fuel to the speculations that something was cooking between BJP and YSRCP. Furthermore amidst all this, TDP had quit NDA and declared war against Modi. Even now, neither Jagan nor Pawan have criticized Modi thus proving themselves as B-teams of BJP.
Moreover in fact, Kanna was in plans to quit the BJP and join YSRCP and he
even had talks with Jagan and stage was all set for Kanna's inclusion into
YSRCP. Further, due to some change of plans, Jagan apparently wanted Kanna in
the BJP itself. Accordingly TDP leaders allege that as per Jagan's advise,
Kanna was even made BJP president of AP and moreover this whole episode has
once again proved the strong ties between Jagan and Modi.
Hyderabad Police booked 12 Websites for publishing defamatory article Hyderabad sources made a statement that after taking swift action on websites that posted news of a rumored affair between film actor Prabhas and Y.S. Sharmila, sister of YSRCP chief Y.S Jaganmohan Reddy, the Hyderabad Police sent notices to 12 websites which have published such defamatory articles and videos.
- GHMC shelving its plan to revise property tax rates
- Again old rupee notes in Chennai!
- World's first genetically modified child!
- Edappadi checks food quality!
- Will DMK intervene in Mekedatu project?
- Prakash Raj to contest election as an Independent from Bengaluru-Central constituency
- Religion politics have not fared well in the South
- Paytm's New Feature adds benefit to Partner Merchants
- Deepika Padukone titled World's Most Beautiful Bride
- Amazon's New Year Sale delivery makes Record!!!
- Lord Vishnu statue carved from a monolithic block reached Singarapettai
- Jio New Year Offer recharges done between December 28, 2018, to January 31, 2019
- 437 CCTV Cameras installed in Chennai, Kilpauk Jurisdiction
- High Court Justice orders 37 ISPs to block 12,000 Websites
- Trump cancelled his own participation in Davos, citing row over his proposed wall