In recent times BJP is wooing YCP and so is YCP, while the BJP slowly ignored TDP by keeping aside the rightful demands of AP. Accordingly be it the last Union Budget or in Parliament session, YCP has supported Modi. Meanwhile Jagan's right-hand man Vijay Sai Reddy had touched the feet of Prime Minister Modi in Rajya Sabha much to the shocker of people of AP.
Moreover if this is not enough, Vijay Sai Reddy's frequent visits to PMO at a time when TDP severed its ties with BJP had added fuel to the speculations that something was cooking between BJP and YSRCP. Furthermore amidst all this, TDP had quit NDA and declared war against Modi. Even now, neither Jagan nor Pawan have criticized Modi thus proving themselves as B-teams of BJP.
Moreover in fact, Kanna was in plans to quit the BJP and join YSRCP and he
even had talks with Jagan and stage was all set for Kanna's inclusion into
YSRCP. Further, due to some change of plans, Jagan apparently wanted Kanna in
the BJP itself. Accordingly TDP leaders allege that as per Jagan's advise,
Kanna was even made BJP president of AP and moreover this whole episode has
once again proved the strong ties between Jagan and Modi.
Migrants figures shown a negative growth of 11.6% from Kerala Accordingly a new study says factors like the declining population in the 19-25 age groups and stagnant wages in the Gulf countries could be responsible for migration from Kerala declining 11% between 2013 and 2018. S. Irudayarajan, who led the Kerala Migration Survey (KMS) 2018 told reporters in Thiruvananthapuram
- Uber's Food delivery launched Insurance Program in partnership with Tata AIG
- Investigation about Sewing Needle hidden in Strawberries
- Karnataka Govt reduced state taxes on petrol & diesel
- Is YS Jagan caught in a trap?
- Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh testifies hearing before Senate Judiciary Committee
- Major Fire Accident at Kanya Cinema Theater, Visakhapatnam
- T Rajendar coming to Thiruvarur?
- Auto driver attacked for questioning BJP leader on Petrol price hike!
- Yet again Petrol Price goes up...
- Case against Thirumurugan Gandhi dismissed!
- H Raja's words will help fascism!
- H Raja receives High court order!
- Babies born yesterday on PM Modi's birthday gifted gold rings at Chennai
- TN couple received Petrol as Marriage Gift!!!
- Ramdev will not campaign for BJP in 2019 elections