According to sources former Karnataka CM and BJP's CM candidate BS Yeddyurappa said he will "give it in writing that the BJP would win the Karnataka Assembly elections with full majority and get 125 to 130 seats. Meanwhile he claimed that there is a strong wave in BJP's favor in Karnataka.
Yeddyurappa said "He had been in Karnataka politics for long and he will give it in writing. BJP is winning with an absolute majority in the Karnataka elections. You can verify it once the results are out”. Moreover Yeddyurappa said his calculations had never gone wrong in his political career and he expected the BJP to win 125 to 130 seats. Further "To a query, there was no possibility of a hung Assembly”.
Meanwhile when asked to react on Siddaramaiah's "mentally
disturbed" comment about him, Yeddyurappa said the chief minister was
saying such things because he knows he would lose both Chamundeshwari and
Badami seats from where he is contesting. Furthermore Siddaramaiah had called
Yeddyurappa "mentally disturbed" when asked to respond to BJP's chief
ministerial candidate's statement that he would form the government on May 17. Presently
Yeddyurappa said Prime Minister Narendra Modi, BJP President Amit Shah and
other leaders are confident that the party would win with an absolute majority.
Lives of tribals mean nothing to Chandrababu today: Pawan Accordingly a day after AP Chief Minister N. Chandrababu Naidu inducted Kidari Sravan, son of slain Araku MLA Kidari Sarveswara Rao, into his Cabinet, Jana Sena Chief Pawan Kalyan alleged that TDP is neglecting tribals. Pawan said, at a meeting in Kakinada that 'Tribals' life is not important for Chandrababu and it is because of him that MLA Kidari Sarweswara Rao was murdered and a
- Did Governor E.S.L. Narasimhan brought KCR closer to BJP?
- Cyclonic storm Gaja to bring heavy Rainfall Coupled with Gale Wind
- Puducherry CM slammed KCR
- Why Prabhas not showing interest in his marriage?
- Chandrababu Naidu released TDPs candidates list for Telangana Polls
- Pawan Kalyan contributed Rs. 100 for serving people
- World's biggest OIL supplier Saudi Arabia announced plans to cut production
- Tougher laws & stricter implementation for rapism & Murder against girls: Rajinikanth
- Cochin International Airport bags an award
- 1000 War rockets to be preserved at Museum
- TN Matriculation Head orders Schools not to collect Money by threatening parents
- Alibaba makes record selling in first five minutes & $10 billion figure achieved
- Distributing 1 Lakh Cows per year is in BJPs Manifesto
- 69% Pakistanis aged 15-65 years don't know what the Internet is!!!
- Why Pasupuleti Balaraju quit TDP joined Janasena Party?