According to sources former Karnataka CM and BJP's CM candidate BS Yeddyurappa said he will "give it in writing that the BJP would win the Karnataka Assembly elections with full majority and get 125 to 130 seats. Meanwhile he claimed that there is a strong wave in BJP's favor in Karnataka.
Yeddyurappa said "He had been in Karnataka politics for long and he will give it in writing. BJP is winning with an absolute majority in the Karnataka elections. You can verify it once the results are out”. Moreover Yeddyurappa said his calculations had never gone wrong in his political career and he expected the BJP to win 125 to 130 seats. Further "To a query, there was no possibility of a hung Assembly”.
Meanwhile when asked to react on Siddaramaiah's "mentally
disturbed" comment about him, Yeddyurappa said the chief minister was
saying such things because he knows he would lose both Chamundeshwari and
Badami seats from where he is contesting. Furthermore Siddaramaiah had called
Yeddyurappa "mentally disturbed" when asked to respond to BJP's chief
ministerial candidate's statement that he would form the government on May 17. Presently
Yeddyurappa said Prime Minister Narendra Modi, BJP President Amit Shah and
other leaders are confident that the party would win with an absolute majority.
Amazon to sell Shampoos, face pack, medicinal products made from Cow Urine & Dung According to report soaps, face packs, shampoos and medicinal products made from cow urine and dung may soon be just a click away as an RSS backed centre says it is set to sell these on e-commerce major Amazon India. Meanwhile Deen Dayal Dham, a centre run by the RSS in Farah town of Mathura
- 136 people died after a ferry capsized on Lake Victoria, Tanzania
- Karnataka CM Kumaraswamy called for a Revolt against BJP
- Balapur Laddu sets a new Record as it fetches Rs.16.6 Lakhs in Auction!
- TN Govt opened bookings for the online sale of imported sand at Thoothukudi port
- PM Narendra Modi catapulted many projects in Odisha & Chhattisgarh
- Is Chandrababu Naidu elder than PM Modi in politics?
- Will Chandrababu Naidu attend Court in Babli Case?
- India moving towards 5G: PM Modi
- "Facebook Dating" made available within social networking company's mobile app
- First Indian state to introduce Smart e-Public Distribution System (e-PDS)
- Pawan Kalyan to have 'Gelupu Rotte' to win upcoming general elections in AP
- Ajay Maken left for treatment abroad for his orthopedic ailment
- Trump participates in UNGA events & bilateral meetings from September 24-27
- Will Madras HC hear petitions challenging land acquisition in Chennai-Salem Project?
- BJP leader gets trolled!