11.30 am — People have rejected Siddaramaiah. He lost because of his attitude, because of attacking everyone & because of his loose talk: GT Devegowda, JD(S) candidate who is leading over Siddaramaiah in Chamundeshwari by 17000 votes.
11.15 am — BJP declares Yeddyurappa as a winner in Shikaripura
BS Yeddyurappa wins in Shikaripura. In a few hours from now, @BSYBJP will lead a stable and strong BJP government in Karnataka as Chief Minister. Congratulations!— BJP Karnataka (@BJP4Karnataka) May 15, 2018
Karnataka has spoken and spoken decisively!#BJPWinsKarnataka
10.53 am — BJP supporters shout slogans of 'Yeddyurappa Yeddyurappa' in Bengaluru
10:16 am — BJP ahead in 115 seats, as per CNN-News18
10.03 am — JD(S)'s HD Kumaraswamy leading over the Congress candidate Iqbal Husaain by over 7000 votes in Ramanagara, he is also leading from Channapatna.
10.00 am — If BJP fails to get simple majority, a Congress-JD(S) tie-up is more likely
9.50 am —
9.45 am — BJP 101, Congress 76, JDS 43
9.40 am — Siddaramaiah trailing in both the constituencies he contested, Badami and Chamundeshwari
9.31 am — Media protest over delayed counting reports in Madikeri
9.30 am — BJP 100, Congress 80, JDS 35
9.15 am — BJP 82, Congress 77, JDS 33
9.05 am — BJP workers track counting on the giant screen outside party headquarters
8.52 am — Congress 76, BJP 74, JDS 26
8.45 am — BJP-74, Congress-67, JDS-24
8.40 am — BJP candidate B Sreeramulu is trailing in Badami Assembly constituency.
8.38 am — BJP-72, Congress-62, JDS-23
8.34am — Karnataka CM Siddha Ramaiah trails behind.
BJP— 50, Congress — 39
8.30am — Strong room opened in Belagavi counting center
8.22am — Congress 22, BJP— 8 and JDS — 5
8.15 am — Heavy Security deployed in Mangaluru
Bilateral dialogue between Washington & Pyongyang stalled on how to move denuclearization process Washington sources reported that Secretary of State Mike Pompeo set a deadline by which North Korea must denuclearize, saying that the process must be completed by January 2021, when President Donald Trump's current term would end. Meanwhile in a statement, Pompeo also expressed his desire to meet with his North Korean counterpart, Ri Yong-ho, next week in New York during the United Nations General Assembly.
- Signing up for the credit line to receive Instant access on Flipkart
- Train Services stopped at Kerala, Bengaluru & Coastal Karnataka resumes
- Mis-happening at Jet Airways focus Mumbai to Jaipur
- Police tightens grip on H Raja!
- Karunas blackmails police!
- HAL former chief on Rafel controversy!
- Coimbatore college Managing Director's Cheap act!
- AICC names leaders for 10 election related committees
- Stormy Daniels claimed that US President has 'an unusual penis'
- Can we know in advance about the condition & intensity of rains?
- Moon's mediation & Kim's commitment at summit satisfied Washington
- India complaints on Brutal killing of BSF Soldier by Pakistan troopers
- PM Narendra Modi catapults more projects in Varanasi
- Hong Kong based airline painted out error in Company's Name
- Big win for Women Rights activists in Muslim Community in india