With the southern states not being fruitful for the ruling party at the center, BJP, the Karnataka state assembly elections have been of great importance for the party at the moment. The BJP Cadre has been working with full involvement to win the elections at any cost.
While the center had not raised the prices of Petrol and Diesel till April 24, to attract people, exactly after the voting has ended in Karnataka. The central government has increased fuel prices. Prices of Petrol have been increased by 17 paise per litre and Diesel by 21 paise per litre. After this change, Petrol, which cost 77.43 per litre in Chennai, now costs 77.61 per litre, and Diesel, has increased from 69.56 to 69.79 rupees.
The price of crude oil per barrel
has increased up to 75.26 dollars. With the new restrictions by US On Iran, the
Crude oil from Iran won't be getting business. With such scenarios, the price
of crude oil is expected to shoot up to 80 dollars, and this is primarily
attributed to Russia's reduction in crude oil production.
Tamilisai welcomes Kamal speech! BJP Tamilnadu leader Tamilisai Soundararajan has said that it is wrong to consider either Rajinikanth or Vijay's statements as a danger to BJP. She had met the press recently at Chennai airport and had said that Rajinikanth's statement that he is not going to contest Lok Sabha elections is a clear one and that it will not cause any danger to BJP.
- Kiran Bedi Vs Narayanasamy intensifies!
- Kaduvetti Guru's mother against Anbumani!
- 4 soldiers die in a fight!
- Kamal slams Rajinikanth
- KPN Travels - A Bus Service which would make you regret
- Pulwama attacker's father blames Indian security forces for his son turning into terrorist
- Telangana will have 33 districts from now onwards
- Police arrested Kashmiri student for making insensitive posts about Pulwama terror attack
- Mamata Banerjee condemned Pulwama attack, strong action against Pakistan
- Rajinikanth warned Media not to use his photograph for LS Polls 2019
- Pakistan Authorities cancelled registration of a school for playing Indian song & Flag
- Contribute to CRPF Families through this websites
- EPS spends 15 crores on ads!
- Chinnathambi locked in cage!
- No to BJP says Sarathkumar!