Google has been coming out with new options to improve Gmail, with the options like Try the new Gmail button, and the option to get back to the classic version as well. Now, Google has also introduced an option to access Gmail offline. This offline accessing option for Gmail has been now embedded into Gmail.
Gmail now comes with an inbuilt feature to let users access their mails without even the connection to internet, in the computers of users. The steps to be followed for offline accessing of mails are as follows. Navigate to settings tab and click on settings. In the tab named offline, click on the Enable offline Email option available.
After selection of this offline option, a number of menus will come, including the option to select number of mails to see offline. Users can select number of days to be synced, and whether to enable downloading of attachments. And also on whether to save the data on PC or not, following which the user is prompted to save changes. User can also make use of the Install Gmail Offline option to get the Chrome extension.
CBI & ED likely to issue summons for questioning former ICICI Bank CEO Chanda Kochhar According to report CBI sources said former ICICI Bank CEO and MD Chanda Kochhar, her husband Deepak Kochhar and industrialist V.N. Dhoot in connection with the Rs 3,250 crore loan case involving the Videocon Group and ICICI Bank. Meanwhile the Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) sources said the agency would initiate the summons as it had completed the scrutiny of documents
- SED of Tamilnadu mulling introducing board exams for classes 5 & 8
- Will YS Jagan become CM of AP as per survey?
- BJP leader wants Kanyakumari!
- Viral video of school students in trains!
- Measures were taken to stop water to Pakistan!
- Kamal says Thiruvarur gave family politics!
- Trump made no mention of China or Huawei, steps back from threat of full ban
- Fight between Swiggy & Zomato extends to takeover of Uber Eats
- Summer Season to be hotter than normal in Karnataka
- Congress questions BJP as either PM was completely oblivious to Pulwama attack
- Why Vijayakanth pretty unhappy with BJP-AIADMK response to DMDK ambition?
- YSRCP attacks TDP saying AP has 59 Lakh Fake Voters
- Telangana Govt announces Rs.25 Lakhs to Families of Pulwama attack jawans
- 2019 Elections testing waters for YS Jagan's stamina
- Animosity between AP people & Central government out in the open