Senior members of Congress Party along with the Former Prime Minister of India Manmohan Singh have together written a letter to the President of India, requesting him to warn Prime Minister Narendra Modi from the usage of threatening, and intimidating words and language against members and leaders of the congress party.
In the letter to the President Ramnath Kovind, they have written that it is such a pity that in a democratic political system, a prime minister using words to threaten and issue public warnings against members of opposition parties.
The congress team had referred to
Modi's speech on May 6 when he had said that if the congress crosses their
limits. He’s Modi and they will have to pay. They had mentioned that Modi needs
to be condemned, and this must not be how the prime minister of a democratic
country and consisting of 1.3 billion people speak, as it is no the right public
Sexual abuser arrested finally! Dineshkumar is a killer who was accused of sexually harassing a 14 year old girl named Rajalakshmi and murdering her brutally and beheading her. He was the one, who had beheaded her and raped her and all the while degraded her based on her caste name, and this horrible incident of caste based abuse and murder had become the sensation of the whole state.
- Infosys founder supports Modi!
- Downfall of Rajapakse govt!
- Gaja reaches Chennai!
- SC to hear 49 Review Petitions in Sabarimala Temple case
- PM Narendra Modi is in Singapore for East Asia Summit
- Melania Trump explicitly Donald Trump to oust Mira Ricardel
- Will traffic be ensured safely during rallies & processions?
- Sonali Bandre thanked her Hubby on their wedding day