Meanwhile when addressing the press from his head office in Chennai, Makkal Needhi Maiam leader Kamal Hassan has said that an exclusive meeting will be held in Chennai to discuss Tamilnadu’s rights in the ongoing Cauvery tussle with other states on May 19 and that water experts, farmers and party members will take part in it. Meanwhile Kamal also left the meeting open for other parties to participate as well.
Kamal said “This is an important gathering. Based on discussions with all the farmers association it has been decided that a meeting will be conducted in Chennai. Calling it Tamilnadu’s voice for Cauvery, we plan to discuss and demand Tamilnadu’s rightful share of water from different dams".
Kamal added “Tomorrow, no matter who wins in Karnataka elections, there’s
going to be a Chief Minister who is bound by people’s welfares. We shall meet
him, no matter which party he belongs to, he is human too right? We will talk
to him. We will appeal to him. For that we need to unite". He concluded by
saying "The only way is for farmers to be united. Everyone’s got to be
united beyond political boundaries and he is happy that they have chosen
Nallakannu ayya as their leader".
Is Tamilnadu a Garbhagriha if India is a Temple Chennai sources made a statement that Tamilnadu created many spiritual leaders including those from Jains to serve the people. Meanwhile this was also the objective of the late chief minister J. Jayalalitha, who had taken a political path. Accordingly Chief Minister Edappadi K. Palaniswami said in Acharya Shree Mahashraman Chaturmas Pravas Vyavastha Samiti held in the city, on Saturday. “Jain saints and late Chief Minister J. Jayalalitha converge on same ideals”.
- GST Council reduces tax rates
- Kollywood Actors pitch in for Cyclone Gaja
- Why Pawan halted his Praja Porata Yatra abruptly & left to Mumbai?
- California Wildfire death toll Rose to 80
- What astrologers say various political entities in Telangana elections 2018?
- Andhra Man found under Moving Train, Escaped miraculously Watch this VIDEO!
- PM Narendra Modi inaugurated Kundli-Manesar-Palwal (KMP) Expressway in Gurgaon
- Telangana Polls : TRS Vs Mahakutami - Ramana promises Mahakutami will bring down KCR family
- Revanth Ready set to score a hat-trick this time
- Dog meat controversy catches fire!
- CM yet to visit Delta - The reasons?
- People surround ministers in Orathanadu!
- Rain warnings for Delta districts!
- Not mandatory to provide Aadhaar to appear for Neet, UGC & CBSE exams
- TN DMK Party contributes 1 crore towards Cyclone relief activities