Meanwhile when addressing the press from his head office in Chennai, Makkal Needhi Maiam leader Kamal Hassan has said that an exclusive meeting will be held in Chennai to discuss Tamilnadu’s rights in the ongoing Cauvery tussle with other states on May 19 and that water experts, farmers and party members will take part in it. Meanwhile Kamal also left the meeting open for other parties to participate as well.
Kamal said “This is an important gathering. Based on discussions with all the farmers association it has been decided that a meeting will be conducted in Chennai. Calling it Tamilnadu’s voice for Cauvery, we plan to discuss and demand Tamilnadu’s rightful share of water from different dams".
Kamal added “Tomorrow, no matter who wins in Karnataka elections, there’s
going to be a Chief Minister who is bound by people’s welfares. We shall meet
him, no matter which party he belongs to, he is human too right? We will talk
to him. We will appeal to him. For that we need to unite". He concluded by
saying "The only way is for farmers to be united. Everyone’s got to be
united beyond political boundaries and he is happy that they have chosen
Nallakannu ayya as their leader".
Muslims across 31 districts of Telangana must get representation in 2018 Elections Accordingly a group of people who call themselves as the voice of Scheduled Classes, Scheduled Tribes, Backward Classes and Muslims, have launched 'Caravan e haq', a movement which will be spread across Telangana and will demand for the rights of neglected classes. Meanwhile this group
- TN Dr. Ambedkar Law University to remove unqualified teaching staff & other staff
- Will Tamilnadu Govt make Helmet compulsory?
- Cyclone Alert over west-central Bay of Bengal: IMD
- Why BJP spoiled alliance between TDP and TRS?
- Pakistan ready to discuss terrorism, Imran Khan pens PM Modi
- Bilateral dialogue between Washington & Pyongyang stalled on how to move denuclearization process
- Signing up for the credit line to receive Instant access on Flipkart
- Train Services stopped at Kerala, Bengaluru & Coastal Karnataka resumes
- Mis-happening at Jet Airways focus Mumbai to Jaipur
- Police tightens grip on H Raja!
- Karunas blackmails police!
- HAL former chief on Rafel controversy!
- Coimbatore college Managing Director's Cheap act!
- AICC names leaders for 10 election related committees
- Stormy Daniels claimed that US President has 'an unusual penis'