Mumbai sources stated that Bollywood actor Inder Kumar breathed his last in July 2017 after a massive heart attack at his residence in Mumbai. Meanwhile around a year after his demise, a video of him before his death has gone viral. Accordingly the clip which shows the actor speaking about committing suicide due to some wrong choices he made in his life has been doing the rounds on social media. Moreover it also shows the actor Inder Kumar apologizing to his parents for ending his life.
Furthermore there were also rumors that the actor's wife shared the video to clear all doubts about Inder's death. Media reports that after the video went viral, many of his fans thought it was the real suicide video of the actor. Meanwhile a latest report doing the rounds reveals that the video is a scene from one of his movies where the actor in a drunken state says that his bad habits ruined his life.
Sources added that the actor was 44 when he took the extreme step. Inder
made his acting debut in the movie Masoom in 1996 and later appeared in films
like Khiladiyon Ka Khiladi, Kahin Pyaar Na Ho Jaaye and Wanted. Further Inder
went to jail for 45 days in 2014 after he was found accused in the rape case of
an aspiring actress.
MD, New VP of India Operations appointed by FB As per report Facebook on Monday announced it has appointed Ajit Mohan, former CEO of video streaming platform Hotstar, as Managing Director and Vice-President, Facebook India. Meanwhile set to join Facebook from early next year, Mohan will be responsible for driving Face book’s overall strategy and continued investment in India, reporting directly to the Menlo Park based headquarter and not Asia Pacific.
- Bengaluru to receive heavy rain this week
- Will Harish get more majority to KCR in the ensuing elections?
- TPCC Working President confident SB Congress winning in Telangana
- Mother of one of 7 convicts in Rajiv Gandhi assassination case met TN Governor
- Maoist killers identified!
- Telangana Governor follows new way in saving Fuel
- Case against Tamilisai soon!
- Hyderabad Metro Rail carries 85,000 Passengers daily
- Baba on moon? Truth or fake?
- Arputhammal gives petition to Governor!
- Rajinikanth to target November or December!
- TN targeted by Maoists?
- Gujarat based Pharma company Sterling Biotech involved in 5000 Crore Bank fraud
- DoT approached SC for Spectrum Dues
- Donald Trump has hit 12% of total US imports by 2018