Hyderabad sources made a statement that Telangana will embark on an ambitious project to achieve "avoidable blindness free status" by conducting comprehensive eye screening for its 3.5 crore population. Recently the Telangana government embarked on a noble project of achieving "avoidable blindness-free" status by conducting comprehensive and universal eye screening for the entire population of the state under the title "Telangana Kanti Velugu”.
A Government Order (GO) issued said the salient features of the project include universal eye screening for all citizens of Telangana, all cases that require correction of refraction errors, spectacles to be distributed free of cost.
The government plans to conduct surgeries in all cases of cataract,
glaucoma, retinopathy, corneal disorders etc and all services will be provided
free of cost, the GO added. The government has accorded administrative sanction
to the project today as per the GO.
Will Chandrababu Naidu attend Court in Babli Case? Dharmabad sources made a statement that in a jolt to Andhra Pradesh CM Nara Chandrababu Naidu and the Dharmbad Court yesterday rejected the recall petition filed by the advocates who represented him. Meanwhile in connection with the Babli project protests case, the Court ordered that Chandrababu, despite being a Chief Minister, should attend the Court proceedings.
- India moving towards 5G: PM Modi
- "Facebook Dating" made available within social networking company's mobile app
- First Indian state to introduce Smart e-Public Distribution System (e-PDS)
- Pawan Kalyan to have 'Gelupu Rotte' to win upcoming general elections in AP
- Ajay Maken left for treatment abroad for his orthopedic ailment
- Trump participates in UNGA events & bilateral meetings from September 24-27
- Will Madras HC hear petitions challenging land acquisition in Chennai-Salem Project?
- BJP leader gets trolled!
- Kausalya consoles Amrutha Varshini!
- Krishnaswamy turns against Karunas!
- Daye suppression isn't the end!
- HD Kumaraswamy meets 3,000 people every week during 'Janata Darshan'
- Muslims across 31 districts of Telangana must get representation in 2018 Elections
- TN Dr. Ambedkar Law University to remove unqualified teaching staff & other staff
- Will Tamilnadu Govt make Helmet compulsory?