Hyderabad sources made a statement that Telangana will embark on an ambitious project to achieve "avoidable blindness free status" by conducting comprehensive eye screening for its 3.5 crore population. Recently the Telangana government embarked on a noble project of achieving "avoidable blindness-free" status by conducting comprehensive and universal eye screening for the entire population of the state under the title "Telangana Kanti Velugu”.
A Government Order (GO) issued said the salient features of the project include universal eye screening for all citizens of Telangana, all cases that require correction of refraction errors, spectacles to be distributed free of cost.
The government plans to conduct surgeries in all cases of cataract,
glaucoma, retinopathy, corneal disorders etc and all services will be provided
free of cost, the GO added. The government has accorded administrative sanction
to the project today as per the GO.
Government of Andhra Pradesh signs MoU with Internshala, launches 'Youth for Andhra Program' Real Time Governance Society (RTGS) of Government of Andhra Pradesh has signed an MoU with Internshala to launch the ‘Youth for Andhra Program’ program. The program focuses on empowering the youth of Andhra Pradesh and shaping them into change makers at the grassroot level. 10,000 students across Andhra Pradesh will be hired under this program and will gain valuable knowledge about government policies and bureaucracy. The deadline to apply to the program is 25th February 2019.
- Why KCRs Cabinet has no Women in his Party?
- 25 lakhs be given to family of CRPF Jawan by Kerala Govt
- Surya Kiran Aircraft crashed in Bengaluru during rehearsal
- BJP making desperate attempts to woo its allies
- History Maker: Kotii Reddy Saripalli - Founder of Kotii group of ventures
- Gold prices skyrocket!
- Saudi comes to Pak support!
- Mastermind of Pulwama attack dead!
- Kamal's takes a dig at Stalin!
- YS Jagan needs to be reminded charity begins at home
- Ex-PM highlights rural indebtedness, urban chaos
- PMK will support AIADMK- BJP front in Tamilnadu in general elections
- French researchers found 5.8 million Indane customer records
- Will Sania Mirza be removed as brand ambassador of Telangana ?
- Freedom we have is very expensive due to CRPF Employees