According to sources Aishwarya Rai Bachchan has left everyone awestruck with her red carpet appearances at the Cannes Film Festival. Meanwhile the former Miss World looked ravishing in her Michael Cinco gown with peacock motif, on the first day. Moreover on the second, she seemed like a princess, in her dreamy, shimmering, strapless Rami Kadi outfit.
Aishwarya Rai’s daughter Aaradhya, isn't far behind, when it comes to looking as stunning as her mother. Meanwhile in another video, Aishwarya gave Aaradhya a playful twirl on the red carpet. As per report Aishwarya had been visiting Cannes with Aaradhya, ever since she was a baby. Previously at the Cannes Film Festival, Aishwarya said that Aaradhya is used to being a star kid.
Aishwarya told "She is travelling with her, meeting new people,
seeing our world, she don't have to sit her down and tell her what her mother
does. She sees it and she is growing up with it. She has now developed an ease with
media which you all are seeing”. Furthermore Aishwarya has always maintained
that she tried to make sure Aaradhya has a normal childhood, as well. "She
spends all time with Aaradhya, and she has one nanny, by choice. Moreover she
read comments saying, 'Ah, she must have an army of help' and she understands
the perception, but she chooses this way, which means life is always busy”.
CBI & ED likely to issue summons for questioning former ICICI Bank CEO Chanda Kochhar According to report CBI sources said former ICICI Bank CEO and MD Chanda Kochhar, her husband Deepak Kochhar and industrialist V.N. Dhoot in connection with the Rs 3,250 crore loan case involving the Videocon Group and ICICI Bank. Meanwhile the Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) sources said the agency would initiate the summons as it had completed the scrutiny of documents
- SED of Tamilnadu mulling introducing board exams for classes 5 & 8
- Will YS Jagan become CM of AP as per survey?
- BJP leader wants Kanyakumari!
- Viral video of school students in trains!
- Measures were taken to stop water to Pakistan!
- Kamal says Thiruvarur gave family politics!
- Trump made no mention of China or Huawei, steps back from threat of full ban
- Fight between Swiggy & Zomato extends to takeover of Uber Eats
- Summer Season to be hotter than normal in Karnataka
- Congress questions BJP as either PM was completely oblivious to Pulwama attack
- Why Vijayakanth pretty unhappy with BJP-AIADMK response to DMDK ambition?
- YSRCP attacks TDP saying AP has 59 Lakh Fake Voters
- Telangana Govt announces Rs.25 Lakhs to Families of Pulwama attack jawans
- 2019 Elections testing waters for YS Jagan's stamina
- Animosity between AP people & Central government out in the open