According to sources Narendra Modi juggernaut is unstoppable with BJP and its allies are in power in 20 states. Meanwhile it is still not clear whether BJP would form the government in Karnataka or not, the fact is that it has emerged as the single largest party in Karnataka polls prove its gaining strength, which clearly indicates that BJP's dream of having a Congress-Mukt Bharat is very close to reality.
Moreover except Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, Tamilnadu, Kerala, Punjab, Mizoram and Puducherry, BJP and its ally parties have sway. Presently, at this juncture, it is important to see whether Narendra Modi and Amit Shah could barge into the Telugu states, particularly Andhra Pradesh, where it had earlier shared power with the TDP.
Moreover, it is widely speculated that BJP and YSRCP could have a secret understanding and Pawan's Janasena may also join them or may support indirectly. Further the political analysts say that Telugu states are not as easy as Karnataka. Since BJP had earlier ruled Karnataka with coalition and has its presence with strong leaders such as Yaddyurappa, BJP managed to become the single largest party there and in South, Tamilnadu, Kerala, Telangana and Andhra Pradesh are not easy to crack.
Saudi Arabia auctions real estates of billionaire Maan al-Sanea Riyadh sources stated that Saudi Arabia will auction real estate owned by indebted billionaire Maan al-Sanea and his company starting next month to help repay billions of riyals due to creditors. Meanwhile sources familiar with the matter told Reuters, Sanea ranked by Forbes in 2007 as one of the world's
- In 2019 Lok Sabha polls, people will defeat BJP: Mamata Banerjee
- MK Stalin launched scathing attack on Edappadi Palaniswami leveling corruption charges
- Trump imposes additional tariffs on China from September 24
- Who is the Baahubali of Telangana?
- Yusaku Maezawa, founder & CEO of Zozo, First Tourist to Moon
- Domestic fuel prices continued to scale new height
- Heavy rains expected today as well!
- Vijaya Bhaskar gets aroused!
- Sunny gets a wax statue!
- A sleep ruins minister's life!
- Finance Minister announced Merger of 3 Banks
- Who is Country's Highest Earning MLA?
- North & South Korean Leaders Meet at Pyongyang
- Guys involved in Controversial WhatsApp chat to kill Defense Minister held
- Centre's decision to ban 328 FDC drugs brought 6,000 medicines on radar