Los Angeles sources reported that Indian actress Priyanka Chopra’s “Quantico” will not be getting a fourth season. Meanwhile the network ABC has opted to cancel the terrorism drama. Its season 3 finale will now serve as the series ender.
Accordingly “Quantico”, from ABC Studios and producer Mark Gordon, was a breakout when it debuted in 2015, setting delayed viewing lift records. But with its dense narrative and heavy serialization, the series started to lose momentum in the second half of its first season and continued to see declines through season 2 and into season 3.
Moreover created by Joshua Safran, the show
starred Priyanka as Alex Parrish is an FBI recruit who joins the agency after
graduating from the FBI Academy and becomes a prime suspect of a terrorist
attack on Grand Central Terminal. Furthermore season three saw Alex going back
to navigating the dangerous waters of the CIA that she left behind when she
retired to Italy. The Indian actress got global acclaim after the show and also
won two People’s Choice Awards for her role and moreover the show is aired on
Star World and Star World HD.
Saudi Arabia auctions real estates of billionaire Maan al-Sanea Riyadh sources stated that Saudi Arabia will auction real estate owned by indebted billionaire Maan al-Sanea and his company starting next month to help repay billions of riyals due to creditors. Meanwhile sources familiar with the matter told Reuters, Sanea ranked by Forbes in 2007 as one of the world's
- In 2019 Lok Sabha polls, people will defeat BJP: Mamata Banerjee
- MK Stalin launched scathing attack on Edappadi Palaniswami leveling corruption charges
- Trump imposes additional tariffs on China from September 24
- Who is the Baahubali of Telangana?
- Yusaku Maezawa, founder & CEO of Zozo, First Tourist to Moon
- Domestic fuel prices continued to scale new height
- Heavy rains expected today as well!
- Vijaya Bhaskar gets aroused!
- Sunny gets a wax statue!
- A sleep ruins minister's life!
- Finance Minister announced Merger of 3 Banks
- Who is Country's Highest Earning MLA?
- North & South Korean Leaders Meet at Pyongyang
- Guys involved in Controversial WhatsApp chat to kill Defense Minister held
- Centre's decision to ban 328 FDC drugs brought 6,000 medicines on radar