Los Angeles sources reported that Indian actress Priyanka Chopra’s “Quantico” will not be getting a fourth season. Meanwhile the network ABC has opted to cancel the terrorism drama. Its season 3 finale will now serve as the series ender.
Accordingly “Quantico”, from ABC Studios and producer Mark Gordon, was a breakout when it debuted in 2015, setting delayed viewing lift records. But with its dense narrative and heavy serialization, the series started to lose momentum in the second half of its first season and continued to see declines through season 2 and into season 3.
Moreover created by Joshua Safran, the show
starred Priyanka as Alex Parrish is an FBI recruit who joins the agency after
graduating from the FBI Academy and becomes a prime suspect of a terrorist
attack on Grand Central Terminal. Furthermore season three saw Alex going back
to navigating the dangerous waters of the CIA that she left behind when she
retired to Italy. The Indian actress got global acclaim after the show and also
won two People’s Choice Awards for her role and moreover the show is aired on
Star World and Star World HD.
Tiktok committed to safe & positive in-app environment for users in India New Delhi sources stated that popular video sharing platform TikTok, owned by Chinese tech company ByteDance said the company was committed to maintaining a safe and positive in-app environment for its users in India. Meanwhile when reacting to a report on how Hindu chauvinistic videos thrive on TikTok, ByteDance said that the video sharing app as well as its social media platform
- TN Govt plans to introduce Board Exams for Class 5 & 8
- Guntur District farmer committed suicide, doubts raised
- UK no longer preferred market for Indian investment due to Brexit factor
- Pakistan Cricketers portrait removed from HPCA
- From a farmer's son to People's Hero - Dr. Koti Reddy Saripalli
- DMK Congress deal soon!
- What's the problem for DMDK?
- India receives support from Israel!
- Public shocked after tremors in Delhi!
- APTA achieved India Book of record by making longest bamboo chicken in India
- Budget of Rs 3,116 crore for 2019-20 unveiled by TTD
- Chennai Metro Rail to install WiFi facilities at all stations
- Saudi Arabia-India plans to set up a ''Strategic Partnership Council'
- Donald Trump planning to meet North Korean Leader Kim Jong-Un again
- Is Nagarjuna making his Political entry?