With none of the parties that contested the Karnataka state Assembly elections gaining individual majority, the question has arisen on whom the Karnataka governor will invite to form the government. In such a tense situation, the BJP Party meeting with all the MLAs will be held by 10:30 AM at Bengaluru.
Of the 224 constituencies of Karnataka, the elections have been held for 222 constituencies. Considering this, the party forming the government must have won a minimum of 112 seats. Though BJP has won 104 seats, it does not have the majority to form the government in Karnataka.
However, on the other end, Congress,
which has won 78 seats, has come to an agreement with the Janata Dal Secular
and the independent candidates who have won 38 constituencies and 2
constituencies respectively, to form a government. HD Kumarasamy of JD secular
has been announced as the party candidate for Chief Minister as well. Both the
parties are expected to meet the governor tomorrow, and the BJP
parliamentary board meeting will also be held tomorrow.
Migrants figures shown a negative growth of 11.6% from Kerala Accordingly a new study says factors like the declining population in the 19-25 age groups and stagnant wages in the Gulf countries could be responsible for migration from Kerala declining 11% between 2013 and 2018. S. Irudayarajan, who led the Kerala Migration Survey (KMS) 2018 told reporters in Thiruvananthapuram
- Uber's Food delivery launched Insurance Program in partnership with Tata AIG
- Investigation about Sewing Needle hidden in Strawberries
- Karnataka Govt reduced state taxes on petrol & diesel
- Is YS Jagan caught in a trap?
- Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh testifies hearing before Senate Judiciary Committee
- Major Fire Accident at Kanya Cinema Theater, Visakhapatnam
- T Rajendar coming to Thiruvarur?
- Auto driver attacked for questioning BJP leader on Petrol price hike!
- Yet again Petrol Price goes up...
- Case against Thirumurugan Gandhi dismissed!
- H Raja's words will help fascism!
- H Raja receives High court order!
- Babies born yesterday on PM Modi's birthday gifted gold rings at Chennai
- TN couple received Petrol as Marriage Gift!!!
- Ramdev will not campaign for BJP in 2019 elections