With none of the parties that contested the Karnataka state Assembly elections gaining individual majority, the question has arisen on whom the Karnataka governor will invite to form the government. In such a tense situation, the BJP Party meeting with all the MLAs will be held by 10:30 AM at Bengaluru.
Of the 224 constituencies of Karnataka, the elections have been held for 222 constituencies. Considering this, the party forming the government must have won a minimum of 112 seats. Though BJP has won 104 seats, it does not have the majority to form the government in Karnataka.
However, on the other end, Congress,
which has won 78 seats, has come to an agreement with the Janata Dal Secular
and the independent candidates who have won 38 constituencies and 2
constituencies respectively, to form a government. HD Kumarasamy of JD secular
has been announced as the party candidate for Chief Minister as well. Both the
parties are expected to meet the governor tomorrow, and the BJP
parliamentary board meeting will also be held tomorrow.
TN Govt plans to introduce Board Exams for Class 5 & 8 Accordingly Tamilnadu government is going to introduce board examinations for the students of class 5 and class 8, in addition to the already existing public exams for students in classes 10, 11 and 12. Meanwhile according to a circular issued to all the district education offices, the third term exams conducted in schools will henceforth be conducted as public exams. These exams will have common question papers for all the schools in Tamilnadu.
- Guntur District farmer committed suicide, doubts raised
- UK no longer preferred market for Indian investment due to Brexit factor
- Pakistan Cricketers portrait removed from HPCA
- From a farmer's son to People's Hero - Dr. Koti Reddy Saripalli
- DMK Congress deal soon!
- What's the problem for DMDK?
- India receives support from Israel!
- Public shocked after tremors in Delhi!
- APTA achieved India Book of record by making longest bamboo chicken in India
- Budget of Rs 3,116 crore for 2019-20 unveiled by TTD
- Chennai Metro Rail to install WiFi facilities at all stations
- Saudi Arabia-India plans to set up a ''Strategic Partnership Council'
- Donald Trump planning to meet North Korean Leader Kim Jong-Un again
- Is Nagarjuna making his Political entry?
- Why Rahul Gandhi made a surprise visit to AP Bhawan?