According to sources Paytm has laid out a 3-year plan to make investments of up to Rs 5,000 crores towards to facilitate the growth of its business in the bank transfers and other digital payments space. Meanwhile Paytm, which has signed up the unified payments interface (UPI) and IMPS channels, says its platform will enable its customers to make fund transfers from one account to another bank account using these payment gateways.
Moreover it has created a dedicated ‘My Payments’ section within its app to functionalize this. Furthermore apart from this, the e-wallet cum payments bank app is rolling out a feature through which customers can make payments of a regular/routine nature like rents etc., even if they are high in value.
Recently the company has set a target of enabling
transfers to the extent of Rs 60,000 crores a month by the end of 2018. There
is also the objective to lift the number of overall transactions through Paytm
in a year from the current 1 billion to 2 billion. Furthermore in order to make
these new features on its app familiar with the customers, Paytm is currently
involved in educating its customers. Moreover one of the first tasks it has to
carry out is to complete the KYC compliance and that of linking the back
accounts to the Paytm accounts.
MD, New VP of India Operations appointed by FB As per report Facebook on Monday announced it has appointed Ajit Mohan, former CEO of video streaming platform Hotstar, as Managing Director and Vice-President, Facebook India. Meanwhile set to join Facebook from early next year, Mohan will be responsible for driving Face book’s overall strategy and continued investment in India, reporting directly to the Menlo Park based headquarter and not Asia Pacific.
- Bengaluru to receive heavy rain this week
- Will Harish get more majority to KCR in the ensuing elections?
- TPCC Working President confident SB Congress winning in Telangana
- Mother of one of 7 convicts in Rajiv Gandhi assassination case met TN Governor
- Maoist killers identified!
- Telangana Governor follows new way in saving Fuel
- Case against Tamilisai soon!
- Hyderabad Metro Rail carries 85,000 Passengers daily
- Baba on moon? Truth or fake?
- Arputhammal gives petition to Governor!
- Rajinikanth to target November or December!
- TN targeted by Maoists?
- Gujarat based Pharma company Sterling Biotech involved in 5000 Crore Bank fraud
- DoT approached SC for Spectrum Dues
- Donald Trump has hit 12% of total US imports by 2018