Seoul sources stated that South and North Korea have agreed to hold high-level inter-Korea talks on May 16, confirmed South Korea's Unification Ministry. Several media reports quoted the Unification Ministry, as saying, in a statement that "The South and North will hold a high-level inter-Korea meeting on May 16 in the Peace House in Panmunjom, to discuss the implementation of 'Panmunjom Declaration for Peace, Prosperity, and Unification of the Korean Peninsula”.
Meanwhile the two sides are likely to discuss measures related to the implementation of agreements reached at the intra-Korean summit in April and accordingly the meet is scheduled at the border village of Panmunjom in the Demilitarized Zone (DMZ), the world's most heavily guarded border, separating the two countries.
Moreover as per report Wednesday's inter-Korea talks will see North Korea send a 29 member delegation led by Ri Son-gwon, chairman of the 'Committee for the Peaceful Reunification of the country'. Further from South Korea, Unification Minister Cho Myoung-gyon will lead a team of five and moreover the ceremony for the dismantling of the facility has been scheduled between May 23-25.
Tamilisai welcomes Kamal speech! BJP Tamilnadu leader Tamilisai Soundararajan has said that it is wrong to consider either Rajinikanth or Vijay's statements as a danger to BJP. She had met the press recently at Chennai airport and had said that Rajinikanth's statement that he is not going to contest Lok Sabha elections is a clear one and that it will not cause any danger to BJP.
- Kiran Bedi Vs Narayanasamy intensifies!
- Kaduvetti Guru's mother against Anbumani!
- 4 soldiers die in a fight!
- Kamal slams Rajinikanth
- KPN Travels - A Bus Service which would make you regret
- Pulwama attacker's father blames Indian security forces for his son turning into terrorist
- Telangana will have 33 districts from now onwards
- Police arrested Kashmiri student for making insensitive posts about Pulwama terror attack
- Mamata Banerjee condemned Pulwama attack, strong action against Pakistan
- Rajinikanth warned Media not to use his photograph for LS Polls 2019
- Pakistan Authorities cancelled registration of a school for playing Indian song & Flag
- Contribute to CRPF Families through this websites
- EPS spends 15 crores on ads!
- Chinnathambi locked in cage!
- No to BJP says Sarathkumar!