Total Mockery of Democracy in Karnataka, as Poaching in Full swing due to hung Assembly, as both Congress with JDS support and BJP in race to form Government. People's Mandate is brushed aside and full swing Horse Trading is abeted with both parties displaying their money power in gaining access towards MLAs.
As per Supreme Court Judgement Allied Party's with numbers can form the Government, BJP cannot supersede the decision as they have formed Government in Goa using support of local parties and Independents even after Congress gaining Majority JDS leader H.Kumaraswamy spills an allegation on BJP stating 100 crores were offered to do Trading with his MLAs, for which BJP Leader Prakash Javdekar refuted the charge.
The suspense will be unveiled as who would Hon.Governor call for forming Government in Karnataka, till then poaching and Resort Politics would continue. BJP needs Lucky No. 7 MLAs while Congress and JDS to overshoot the Number of 112 to form Government. How will they achieve is a million dollar question, and the process sure to make mockery of Democracy in Karnataka.
Bilateral dialogue between Washington & Pyongyang stalled on how to move denuclearization process Washington sources reported that Secretary of State Mike Pompeo set a deadline by which North Korea must denuclearize, saying that the process must be completed by January 2021, when President Donald Trump's current term would end. Meanwhile in a statement, Pompeo also expressed his desire to meet with his North Korean counterpart, Ri Yong-ho, next week in New York during the United Nations General Assembly.
- Signing up for the credit line to receive Instant access on Flipkart
- Train Services stopped at Kerala, Bengaluru & Coastal Karnataka resumes
- Mis-happening at Jet Airways focus Mumbai to Jaipur
- Police tightens grip on H Raja!
- Karunas blackmails police!
- HAL former chief on Rafel controversy!
- Coimbatore college Managing Director's Cheap act!
- AICC names leaders for 10 election related committees
- Stormy Daniels claimed that US President has 'an unusual penis'
- Can we know in advance about the condition & intensity of rains?
- Moon's mediation & Kim's commitment at summit satisfied Washington
- India complaints on Brutal killing of BSF Soldier by Pakistan troopers
- PM Narendra Modi catapults more projects in Varanasi
- Hong Kong based airline painted out error in Company's Name
- Big win for Women Rights activists in Muslim Community in india