Total Mockery of Democracy in Karnataka, as Poaching in Full swing due to hung Assembly, as both Congress with JDS support and BJP in race to form Government. People's Mandate is brushed aside and full swing Horse Trading is abeted with both parties displaying their money power in gaining access towards MLAs.
As per Supreme Court Judgement Allied Party's with numbers can form the Government, BJP cannot supersede the decision as they have formed Government in Goa using support of local parties and Independents even after Congress gaining Majority JDS leader H.Kumaraswamy spills an allegation on BJP stating 100 crores were offered to do Trading with his MLAs, for which BJP Leader Prakash Javdekar refuted the charge.
The suspense will be unveiled as who would Hon.Governor call for forming Government in Karnataka, till then poaching and Resort Politics would continue. BJP needs Lucky No. 7 MLAs while Congress and JDS to overshoot the Number of 112 to form Government. How will they achieve is a million dollar question, and the process sure to make mockery of Democracy in Karnataka.
TN Govt plans to introduce Board Exams for Class 5 & 8 Accordingly Tamilnadu government is going to introduce board examinations for the students of class 5 and class 8, in addition to the already existing public exams for students in classes 10, 11 and 12. Meanwhile according to a circular issued to all the district education offices, the third term exams conducted in schools will henceforth be conducted as public exams. These exams will have common question papers for all the schools in Tamilnadu.
- Guntur District farmer committed suicide, doubts raised
- UK no longer preferred market for Indian investment due to Brexit factor
- Pakistan Cricketers portrait removed from HPCA
- From a farmer's son to People's Hero - Dr. Koti Reddy Saripalli
- DMK Congress deal soon!
- What's the problem for DMDK?
- India receives support from Israel!
- Public shocked after tremors in Delhi!
- APTA achieved India Book of record by making longest bamboo chicken in India
- Budget of Rs 3,116 crore for 2019-20 unveiled by TTD
- Chennai Metro Rail to install WiFi facilities at all stations
- Saudi Arabia-India plans to set up a ''Strategic Partnership Council'
- Donald Trump planning to meet North Korean Leader Kim Jong-Un again
- Is Nagarjuna making his Political entry?
- Why Rahul Gandhi made a surprise visit to AP Bhawan?