The Congress- Janata Dal secular alliance is in chaos, as two MLAs were missing in the meeting convened by the Janata Dal secular party today. While the Karnataka State assembly elections have ended with none of the parties gaining absolute majority.
Currently both Congress and BJP are waiting for the call of governor to see whom he invites to form the government. On the other hand it has been said that the governor, a BJP member himself, has given the BJP party 7 days time frame to prove majority. BJP which has won 104 Seats still needs 4 more MLAs to prove majority, and they've hence got into the act of trading and buying MLAs from Congress and JDS.
All the parties have convened
meetings, and HD Kumarasamy has said that they don't intend to offer support to
BJP. However for the meeting, of the 37 MLAs, only 35 participated, as MLAs
Raja venkadappa and Venkata Rao Nath Gowda were absent. JDS is in chaos
thinking whether they've moved to the BJP camp.
Madras HC orders for no flex boards for Jayalalitha's Birthday Reportedly ahead of Former Chief Minister and AIADMK supreme Jayalalitha’s birth anniversary, the Madras High Court on Wednesday refused to relax its ban on registered political parties installing flex boards, digital banners or placards on arterial roads in or any other roads in the State. Recently a Division Bench comprising of Justices M Sathyanarayanan and M Nirmal Kumar rejected
- From March 3, eateries no longer allowed to reuse cooking oil more than 3 times
- New deadline for commissioning Kerala's Vizinjam Port extended to October 2020
- COAI feels new regulations are vague to violate privacy of users
- Overall Vegetable prices in January declined 4.21%
- BJP to make alliance announcement soon: Piyush Goyal
- Priyanka Chopra, Nick had great time on Valentines Day
- Dewan Housing Finance shares slumped to an intraday low of Rs. 103.95
- Ooty Lake to be cleaned soon
- TN soldier's family and village saddened by death!
- #PulwamaTerroristAttack - Brave Father's inspiring quote after son's death in Pulwama!
- Suicide bomber was 11th class dropout!
- School girl murder mystery resolved!
- Air India flights to Iraq begins operations after 30 years
- Dhanush congratulated Sai Pallavi for beating her own record saying 200 Million
- Protest shutdown against terror attack affects life in Jammu