The hearing of the Cauvery water management drafting plan had come today in the Supreme Court. Previously, the court in its earlier hearing had said that the decision will be taken soon on whether to accept or reject the Cauvery management draft plan given by the government.
During the hearing today, the Supreme Court bench listened to the arguments of both the state representatives. Post the hearing, the Supreme Court gave out several shocking orders. Firstly, as opposed to government plan, Supreme Court said that the Cauvery management board will be in Delhi and not in Bangalore. This order to form the headquarters of Cauvery management board at Delhi is a favorable thing for Tamilnadu.
With the initial plan to setup the
board in Bengaluru it might have become tough for Tamilnadu representatives to
visit Karnataka. Besides the formation of the Cauvery management board at
Karnataka also meant indirectly that Cauvery belonged to Karnataka. Now this Supreme
Court decision has come as a relief for Tamilnadu.
Owner charged for forcing Indian Woman Atlanta sources reported that the owner of several Milwaukee area gas stations who was indicted for forced labor involving aggravated abuse harboring an alien for financial gain, and document servitude has reached a plea deal in the federal case against him. Meanwhile according to media reports Harshinder Bhatia agreed to plead guilty to a federal charge of “harboring an alien for financial gain”.
- Cyclone Gaja expected to hit coastal Tamilnadu & AP
- Actor Mohan Babu in support of TRS Party
- Green Challenge thrown by Telangana Government
- Wildfire in California killed 23
- New Rule in solving problems faced in NRI Marriages
- Hong Kong-Zhuhai-Macao bridge anticipated to have 5G service
- AP CM Chandrababu Naidu expands his Cabinet with 2 Ministers
- Do you know which is Indias Most CONGESTED PLACE?
- Why Chiranjeevi neither meets Rahul Gandhi nor attends any Congress meetings?
- Minister's controversial talks!
- ADMK member ousted for sexual misconduct!
- RTI reveals truth in Rajiv killers plea!
- Gaja arrives soon, Red Alert!
- Demonetization & GST holds back India's growth: Raghuram Rajan
- Why Naidu meeting all leaders who are already opposed to PM Narendra Modi: Dr. Tamilisai