Hyderabad sources have made a statement that a senior police official said Hyderabad is gearing up for the Islamic month of Ramzan, and security is being beefed up with 1,500 policemen deployed across the city, Surveillance would be enhanced and an additional 500 high-definition CCTV cameras installed apart from the thousands already present.
Deputy Commissioner of Police (south zone) V Satyanarayana said two companies of RAF (rapid action force) would be deployed for the security of night-time shoppers and SHE teams to curb eve-teasing and chain-snatching, he said, adding that pickets would be posted in different markets for a month and patrolling would be done.
Meanwhile, City Commissioner Anjani Kumar addressed a coordination meeting
organized by south zone police and assured them of cooperation from all police
Khusbhu said KCR will be ZERO after December 11 As per report actress and Congress leader Khushbu, who was in Hyderabad yesterday, has hit out at KCR by calling him a 'Commission Man'. She alleged that TRS government is working for the 'commissions'. Meanwhile she further alleged that TRS has failed to provide employment to youths and 'minimum support price' to farmers.
- Why Donald Trump portraying himself as Paul Revere of terrorism age?
- Rohit Sharma feels confident playing in Australia
- Is KCRs daughter-in-law richer than his son KTR?
- Chilli attack on Delhi CM!
- Schools and colleges on leave in Chennai!
- Sushma Swaraj quits election politics!
- Cyclone Gaja razes Sugarcane crops, scarcity during Pongal
- Protests at Sabarimala were part of Sangh Agenda: Pinarayi
- Indian-American elected as president of Harvard University Undergraduate Council
- Transgender filed nomination for Telangana Elections
- Chandrababu Naidu, Mamata Banerjee discuss alliance, put off meet
- Tamilnadu CM visited Cyclone Gaja hit areas
- Why Ivanka Trump sent Official emails from Personal email Account?
- Firing at Chicago Mercy Hospital kills 3
- Indian Cricket Team's Bus Driver reveals about Dhoni, Raina, Kohli