Bengaluru sources reported that JD(S) chief and elected legislature party leader Kumaraswamy has leveled serious allegations against BJP. Meanwhile when alleging that BJP is luring his party MLAs by offering ministry and Rs 100 Crore to each of the 8 MLAs, Kumarswamy alleged BJP of resorting to dubious means to form the government.
Furthermore when explaining the reason behind BJP winning 104 seats, Kumaraswamy said it is because of the "split of secular votes" between Congress and JD(S). Moreover countering allegations that BJP got 104 due to Modi, he made it clear that it is not because of Modi but due to split of votes.
Moreover calling BJP as desperate to form government in Karnataka,
Kumaraswamy said both Congress and JD(S) ensure it won't be reality.
Kumaraswamy is quite confident of forming the next government in Karnataka with
full majority. Kumaraswamy said he could form a stable, strong government with
all necessary numbers are in his side. Further, Yeddyurappa has met Governor
and submitted a letter signed by 104 MLAs seeking chance to form the
government. Yeddyurappa claimed BJP as the single largest party and hence be
CBI & ED likely to issue summons for questioning former ICICI Bank CEO Chanda Kochhar According to report CBI sources said former ICICI Bank CEO and MD Chanda Kochhar, her husband Deepak Kochhar and industrialist V.N. Dhoot in connection with the Rs 3,250 crore loan case involving the Videocon Group and ICICI Bank. Meanwhile the Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) sources said the agency would initiate the summons as it had completed the scrutiny of documents
- SED of Tamilnadu mulling introducing board exams for classes 5 & 8
- Will YS Jagan become CM of AP as per survey?
- BJP leader wants Kanyakumari!
- Viral video of school students in trains!
- Measures were taken to stop water to Pakistan!
- Kamal says Thiruvarur gave family politics!
- Trump made no mention of China or Huawei, steps back from threat of full ban
- Fight between Swiggy & Zomato extends to takeover of Uber Eats
- Summer Season to be hotter than normal in Karnataka
- Congress questions BJP as either PM was completely oblivious to Pulwama attack
- Why Vijayakanth pretty unhappy with BJP-AIADMK response to DMDK ambition?
- YSRCP attacks TDP saying AP has 59 Lakh Fake Voters
- Telangana Govt announces Rs.25 Lakhs to Families of Pulwama attack jawans
- 2019 Elections testing waters for YS Jagan's stamina
- Animosity between AP people & Central government out in the open