Bengaluru sources reported that JD(S) chief and elected legislature party leader Kumaraswamy has leveled serious allegations against BJP. Meanwhile when alleging that BJP is luring his party MLAs by offering ministry and Rs 100 Crore to each of the 8 MLAs, Kumarswamy alleged BJP of resorting to dubious means to form the government.
Furthermore when explaining the reason behind BJP winning 104 seats, Kumaraswamy said it is because of the "split of secular votes" between Congress and JD(S). Moreover countering allegations that BJP got 104 due to Modi, he made it clear that it is not because of Modi but due to split of votes.
Moreover calling BJP as desperate to form government in Karnataka,
Kumaraswamy said both Congress and JD(S) ensure it won't be reality.
Kumaraswamy is quite confident of forming the next government in Karnataka with
full majority. Kumaraswamy said he could form a stable, strong government with
all necessary numbers are in his side. Further, Yeddyurappa has met Governor
and submitted a letter signed by 104 MLAs seeking chance to form the
government. Yeddyurappa claimed BJP as the single largest party and hence be
Trump administration will revoke work permits to H-4 visa users in 3 months Washington sources reported that the Trump administration may deny green cards to immigrants who have availed or may avail government benefits including food and cash assistance under new rules which could negatively affect hundreds of thousands of Indians living in the US. Meanwhile the
- Amazon to sell Shampoos, face pack, medicinal products made from Cow Urine & Dung
- 136 people died after a ferry capsized on Lake Victoria, Tanzania
- Karnataka CM Kumaraswamy called for a Revolt against BJP
- Balapur Laddu sets a new Record as it fetches Rs.16.6 Lakhs in Auction!
- TN Govt opened bookings for the online sale of imported sand at Thoothukudi port
- PM Narendra Modi catapulted many projects in Odisha & Chhattisgarh
- Is Chandrababu Naidu elder than PM Modi in politics?
- Will Chandrababu Naidu attend Court in Babli Case?
- India moving towards 5G: PM Modi
- "Facebook Dating" made available within social networking company's mobile app
- First Indian state to introduce Smart e-Public Distribution System (e-PDS)
- Pawan Kalyan to have 'Gelupu Rotte' to win upcoming general elections in AP
- Ajay Maken left for treatment abroad for his orthopedic ailment
- Trump participates in UNGA events & bilateral meetings from September 24-27
- Will Madras HC hear petitions challenging land acquisition in Chennai-Salem Project?