According to sources under "Admin controls" in Group settings, there's now a control that allows admins to restrict who can change the group's subject, icon and description. Meanwhile a short blurb is found under Group info that allows you to set the purpose, guidelines or topics for the group.
Whatsapp said in a blog post "When a new person joins a group, the description will show up at the top of the chat”. Meanwhile "Group catch up" feature will let users catch up on messages that mention or reply to them by tapping on a new @ button that appears at the bottom right corner of the chat.
The Facebook-owned company said "Admins can now remove admin
permissions of other group participants, and group creators can no longer be
removed from the group they started". Moreover in addition, WhatsApp has
also made it harder for people to be re-added to Groups they have left and
moreover these features are available for Android and iPhone users. Furthermore
groups have been an important part of the WhatsApp experience, whether it's
family members connecting across the globe or childhood friends staying in
touch over the years.
Government of Andhra Pradesh signs MoU with Internshala, launches 'Youth for Andhra Program' Real Time Governance Society (RTGS) of Government of Andhra Pradesh has signed an MoU with Internshala to launch the ‘Youth for Andhra Program’ program. The program focuses on empowering the youth of Andhra Pradesh and shaping them into change makers at the grassroot level. 10,000 students across Andhra Pradesh will be hired under this program and will gain valuable knowledge about government policies and bureaucracy. The deadline to apply to the program is 25th February 2019.
- Why KCRs Cabinet has no Women in his Party?
- 25 lakhs be given to family of CRPF Jawan by Kerala Govt
- Surya Kiran Aircraft crashed in Bengaluru during rehearsal
- BJP making desperate attempts to woo its allies
- History Maker: Kotii Reddy Saripalli - Founder of Kotii group of ventures
- Gold prices skyrocket!
- Saudi comes to Pak support!
- Mastermind of Pulwama attack dead!
- Kamal's takes a dig at Stalin!
- YS Jagan needs to be reminded charity begins at home
- Ex-PM highlights rural indebtedness, urban chaos
- PMK will support AIADMK- BJP front in Tamilnadu in general elections
- French researchers found 5.8 million Indane customer records
- Will Sania Mirza be removed as brand ambassador of Telangana ?
- Freedom we have is very expensive due to CRPF Employees