Hyderabad sources reported that a Bangladeshi national was found in possession of Aadhar and PAN cards when he was nabbed along with two of his countrymen for illegally staying here for the past over four years. The police said Mohammed Yousuf, Masum Billa and Mohammed Babu (in the age group of 20-30), entered the country after illegally crossing the border.
Meanwhile with the help of others, they migrated to Hyderabad and were residing in a rented house, police said, adding, they were working as laborers. Media reports stated that Yousuf obtained Aadhaar card by furnishing false information to the Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI) authorities, Balapur Police Station Inspector S Mohan Reddy said.
Furthermore the inspector said based on Aadhaar card, he procured PAN and
Voter ID cards by submitting fabricated documents.
Ex-PM highlights rural indebtedness, urban chaos Sources from New Delhi stated that former Prime Minister Dr Manmohan Singh said the phenomenon of “jobless growth” has deteriorated into “job-loss growth”. This together with rural indebtedness and urban chaos has made the growing number of aspiration youths restless. When hitting out at the government for failing to steer the economy to its potential, Dr Singh said the domestic challenges
- PMK will support AIADMK- BJP front in Tamilnadu in general elections
- French researchers found 5.8 million Indane customer records
- Will Sania Mirza be removed as brand ambassador of Telangana ?
- Freedom we have is very expensive due to CRPF Employees
- Why India raised Pulwama attack issue at Munich Conference?
- RBI found large divergence in the books of Yes Bank
- Tamilisai welcomes Kamal speech!
- Kiran Bedi Vs Narayanasamy intensifies!
- Kaduvetti Guru's mother against Anbumani!
- 4 soldiers die in a fight!
- Kamal slams Rajinikanth
- KPN Travels - A Bus Service which would make you regret
- Pulwama attacker's father blames Indian security forces for his son turning into terrorist
- Telangana will have 33 districts from now onwards
- Police arrested Kashmiri student for making insensitive posts about Pulwama terror attack