Accordingly the online home rental network NestAway is betting big on new concepts of renting such as student housing and co-living spaces and plans to onboard one million tenants in the next five years. Presently NestAway has more than 36,000 tenants and 17,000 houses in its network. Apart from providing furnished homes, NestAway is also planning to introduce ‘Smart Homes’ by launching the Smart Lock service for all homes.
Meanwhile Smart Lock is a safety locking system that will ensure security for people staying in NestAway homes and especially for women. Moreover this service will be available on NestAway app on both Android & iOS devices. Accordingly NestAway homes are present across areas including Gurgaon, Noida, Faridabad, Ghaziabad and Delhi.
Further another area of focus for NestAway will be student housing. With
10.4 million migrant student population and only 6.1 million beds as the
current official supply, there is an increase in demand for student housing that
is growing day by day. Moreover cashing in on this opportunity, NestAway, is
strongly focusing on student housing and aims to start operations with Kota,
Rajasthan followed by Delhi (North Campus) and Bangalore by July.
MD, New VP of India Operations appointed by FB As per report Facebook on Monday announced it has appointed Ajit Mohan, former CEO of video streaming platform Hotstar, as Managing Director and Vice-President, Facebook India. Meanwhile set to join Facebook from early next year, Mohan will be responsible for driving Face book’s overall strategy and continued investment in India, reporting directly to the Menlo Park based headquarter and not Asia Pacific.
- Bengaluru to receive heavy rain this week
- Will Harish get more majority to KCR in the ensuing elections?
- TPCC Working President confident SB Congress winning in Telangana
- Mother of one of 7 convicts in Rajiv Gandhi assassination case met TN Governor
- Maoist killers identified!
- Telangana Governor follows new way in saving Fuel
- Case against Tamilisai soon!
- Hyderabad Metro Rail carries 85,000 Passengers daily
- Baba on moon? Truth or fake?
- Arputhammal gives petition to Governor!
- Rajinikanth to target November or December!
- TN targeted by Maoists?
- Gujarat based Pharma company Sterling Biotech involved in 5000 Crore Bank fraud
- DoT approached SC for Spectrum Dues
- Donald Trump has hit 12% of total US imports by 2018