Accordingly the online home rental network NestAway is betting big on new concepts of renting such as student housing and co-living spaces and plans to onboard one million tenants in the next five years. Presently NestAway has more than 36,000 tenants and 17,000 houses in its network. Apart from providing furnished homes, NestAway is also planning to introduce ‘Smart Homes’ by launching the Smart Lock service for all homes.
Meanwhile Smart Lock is a safety locking system that will ensure security for people staying in NestAway homes and especially for women. Moreover this service will be available on NestAway app on both Android & iOS devices. Accordingly NestAway homes are present across areas including Gurgaon, Noida, Faridabad, Ghaziabad and Delhi.
Further another area of focus for NestAway will be student housing. With
10.4 million migrant student population and only 6.1 million beds as the
current official supply, there is an increase in demand for student housing that
is growing day by day. Moreover cashing in on this opportunity, NestAway, is
strongly focusing on student housing and aims to start operations with Kota,
Rajasthan followed by Delhi (North Campus) and Bangalore by July.
Chill breeze to prolong for 4 days in Tamilnadu Chennai sources stated that as the experience of till now, Tamilnadu is getting cold. Meanwhile the weather center has warned that it will become more and more in the next four days. Reportedly in Tamilnadu, the northeast monsoon season was completed in December, 2018. This year, during the northeast monsoon, four storms were formed, but only 'kajah' storm provided some rainfall.
- DMK Chief MK Stalin to attend Mamata Banerjee's Party meet on January 19
- Low cost Airline Scoot to adds 3 new South Indian cities
- Telangana new Assembly session begins with new Speaker
- Dinakaran suspects Edappadi Palanisamy!
- Viswasam receives police appreciation!
- Ajith fan dies when seeing movie!
- Chennai kid is youngest grandmaster!
- New I-T return filling system be developed by Infosys
- TN Police Department issued instructions to create WhatsApp group for every police station
- PM Narendra Modi inaugurated Vibrant Gujarat Global Trade Show in Gandhinagar
- PM Modi may keep door open, but no party is prepared to go inside in Tamilnadu
- What will be Pawan's stand at national level?
- West Zone Party Office opened by Kamal Hassan in Pollachi
- Trump nominated three Indian Americans to key administration positions
- Nationwide probe launched to nab main perpetrators in QNet scam