The Supreme Court refused to stay BJP leader Yeddyurappa's Swearing-in Oath taking ceremony and now it is confirmed that he will be the new Chief Minister of Karnataka. The swearing-in ceremony will take place in a few hours and bring Law and Order under control, there have been 16,000 cops deployed all over the city.
However, the twists and turns regarding the hung assembly never went well among the Public. Earlier, a similar situation came in Tamil Nadu and a similar output popped out as a result. The case came for hearing by midnight 2.11am before a three-judge bench, comprising justices A K Sikri, S A Bobde and Ashok Bhushan. As expected, the verdict came in favor of the ruling BJP party.
A floor test will be conducted in 15 days where Yeddyurappa will be forced to show a majority. Failing, he will lose his Chief Minister post. So, Political analysts expect some horse-trading to be done in a short span.
CBI & ED likely to issue summons for questioning former ICICI Bank CEO Chanda Kochhar According to report CBI sources said former ICICI Bank CEO and MD Chanda Kochhar, her husband Deepak Kochhar and industrialist V.N. Dhoot in connection with the Rs 3,250 crore loan case involving the Videocon Group and ICICI Bank. Meanwhile the Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) sources said the agency would initiate the summons as it had completed the scrutiny of documents
- SED of Tamilnadu mulling introducing board exams for classes 5 & 8
- Will YS Jagan become CM of AP as per survey?
- BJP leader wants Kanyakumari!
- Viral video of school students in trains!
- Measures were taken to stop water to Pakistan!
- Kamal says Thiruvarur gave family politics!
- Trump made no mention of China or Huawei, steps back from threat of full ban
- Fight between Swiggy & Zomato extends to takeover of Uber Eats
- Summer Season to be hotter than normal in Karnataka
- Congress questions BJP as either PM was completely oblivious to Pulwama attack
- Why Vijayakanth pretty unhappy with BJP-AIADMK response to DMDK ambition?
- YSRCP attacks TDP saying AP has 59 Lakh Fake Voters
- Telangana Govt announces Rs.25 Lakhs to Families of Pulwama attack jawans
- 2019 Elections testing waters for YS Jagan's stamina
- Animosity between AP people & Central government out in the open