The Supreme Court refused to stay BJP leader Yeddyurappa's Swearing-in Oath taking ceremony and now it is confirmed that he will be the new Chief Minister of Karnataka. The swearing-in ceremony will take place in a few hours and bring Law and Order under control, there have been 16,000 cops deployed all over the city.
However, the twists and turns regarding the hung assembly never went well among the Public. Earlier, a similar situation came in Tamil Nadu and a similar output popped out as a result. The case came for hearing by midnight 2.11am before a three-judge bench, comprising justices A K Sikri, S A Bobde and Ashok Bhushan. As expected, the verdict came in favor of the ruling BJP party.
A floor test will be conducted in 15 days where Yeddyurappa will be forced to show a majority. Failing, he will lose his Chief Minister post. So, Political analysts expect some horse-trading to be done in a short span.
Will Congress give Special Status to AP? Accordingly Congress President Rahul Gandhi said that Prime Minister Narendra Modi was disrespecting the people of Andhra Pradesh by breaking all promises made to the state during bifurcation in 2014. Meanwhile Gandhi promised that immediately after coming to power, the Congress would accord special category status to the state as per the commitment made by the Government of India in the Andhra Pradesh
- PMK ropes in an actor!
- You will be shocked to know Modi's asset value - No Cars or Houses!
- Apollo's shocker on CCTV!
- Pandya injured - Damage for India?
- Hima Das name nominated for Arjuna Award
- Korean Presidents signs agreement to Ease Tension
- Ambati questioned Chandrababu's motive behind involving in affairs of TRS party
- Stormy Daniels provides a graphic description of Trump's genitalia
- Rahul Gandhi called Congress Workers been Lathi charged as "dictatorship under PM Modi"
- Saudi Arabia auctions real estates of billionaire Maan al-Sanea
- In 2019 Lok Sabha polls, people will defeat BJP: Mamata Banerjee
- MK Stalin launched scathing attack on Edappadi Palaniswami leveling corruption charges
- Trump imposes additional tariffs on China from September 24
- Who is the Baahubali of Telangana?
- Yusaku Maezawa, founder & CEO of Zozo, First Tourist to Moon