Tirumala sources stated that TTD under the Chandrababu Naidu government has become the hub of controversies. Meanwhile the devotees are fuming at the contentious decisions being taken by the TTD board. Media reports that the latest decision taken by the board on Wednesday relates to fixing a retirement age for the priests working at the shrine.
Moreover the devotees are upset with the TTD chairman, Sudhakar Yadav's decision which has impacted the lives and functioning of several priests of the shrine. Furthrrmore the head priest of the Lord Venkateswara Swamy shrine, Ramana Deekshitulu, has asserted that the priests would fight the TTD board's violative decisions legally. Moreover it is learnt that the head priest has been served a show cause notice by the Executive Officer of TTD.
Further the BJP leader Sudeesh Rambhotla accused
the TDP government of violating several established procedures. Moreover he
cited the example of the TTD Board's decision to deposit Rs.1000 crores in a
private bank when it was clearly laid down that endowments should deposit their
funds only in public sector banks. Accordingly Sudeesh Rambhotla took a dig at
the TDP government's irregularities in the Tirumala shrine saying that
corruption in the TTD could be made into a successful television serial and any
channel would get excellent TRPs from it.
136 people died after a ferry capsized on Lake Victoria, Tanzania Accordingly many are missing and it is feared that more than 200 people in total may have drowned. Rescue efforts resumed on Friday after being halted overnight. As per report the MV Nyerere ferry overturned near Ukara Island on its way from Bugorora. Meanwhile it is thought the overloaded vessel tipped over when crowds on board moved to one side as it docked.
- Karnataka CM Kumaraswamy called for a Revolt against BJP
- Balapur Laddu sets a new Record as it fetches Rs.16.6 Lakhs in Auction!
- TN Govt opened bookings for the online sale of imported sand at Thoothukudi port
- PM Narendra Modi catapulted many projects in Odisha & Chhattisgarh
- Is Chandrababu Naidu elder than PM Modi in politics?
- Will Chandrababu Naidu attend Court in Babli Case?
- India moving towards 5G: PM Modi
- "Facebook Dating" made available within social networking company's mobile app
- First Indian state to introduce Smart e-Public Distribution System (e-PDS)
- Pawan Kalyan to have 'Gelupu Rotte' to win upcoming general elections in AP
- Ajay Maken left for treatment abroad for his orthopedic ailment
- Trump participates in UNGA events & bilateral meetings from September 24-27
- Will Madras HC hear petitions challenging land acquisition in Chennai-Salem Project?
- BJP leader gets trolled!
- Kausalya consoles Amrutha Varshini!