Tirumala sources stated that TTD under the Chandrababu Naidu government has become the hub of controversies. Meanwhile the devotees are fuming at the contentious decisions being taken by the TTD board. Media reports that the latest decision taken by the board on Wednesday relates to fixing a retirement age for the priests working at the shrine.
Moreover the devotees are upset with the TTD chairman, Sudhakar Yadav's decision which has impacted the lives and functioning of several priests of the shrine. Furthrrmore the head priest of the Lord Venkateswara Swamy shrine, Ramana Deekshitulu, has asserted that the priests would fight the TTD board's violative decisions legally. Moreover it is learnt that the head priest has been served a show cause notice by the Executive Officer of TTD.
Further the BJP leader Sudeesh Rambhotla accused
the TDP government of violating several established procedures. Moreover he
cited the example of the TTD Board's decision to deposit Rs.1000 crores in a
private bank when it was clearly laid down that endowments should deposit their
funds only in public sector banks. Accordingly Sudeesh Rambhotla took a dig at
the TDP government's irregularities in the Tirumala shrine saying that
corruption in the TTD could be made into a successful television serial and any
channel would get excellent TRPs from it.
Special Focus Hide
4 soldiers die in a fight! Earlier yesterday morning, the defense forces had a gunfight with militants in terrorist prone Pulwama area in Jammu and Kashmir, and in this fight, 4 soldiers lost their lives. Today morning, the defense forces started an encounter operation against terrorists hiding in Pinglan area of Pulwama district.
- Kamal slams Rajinikanth
- KPN Travels - A Bus Service which would make you regret
- Pulwama attacker's father blames Indian security forces for his son turning into terrorist
- Telangana will have 33 districts from now onwards
- Police arrested Kashmiri student for making insensitive posts about Pulwama terror attack
- Mamata Banerjee condemned Pulwama attack, strong action against Pakistan
- Rajinikanth warned Media not to use his photograph for LS Polls 2019
- Pakistan Authorities cancelled registration of a school for playing Indian song & Flag
- Contribute to CRPF Families through this websites
- EPS spends 15 crores on ads!
- Chinnathambi locked in cage!
- No to BJP says Sarathkumar!
- Student thanks minister for slipper
- BIG BREAKING - Supreme court dismisses Vedanta 's plea to reopen #Sterlite plant in Tuticorin
- Cryptocurrency - The basics and all you need to know