According to sources the crisis in Karnataka has reached the Telugu states. Alleging that Governor Vajubhai is acting against the spirit of Indian constitution, Kumaraswamy has dialed both Chandrababu Naidu, KCR separately and sought their help. Swamy has given an open call for the unity of all regional parties in fight against the Centre.
Meanwhile the seasoned politician Chandrababu has been raising concerns over Governors and their bond with the Centre of late. Previously, Naidu had made serious comments against Governor Narasimhan who allegedly told Naidu to slow down in Karnataka issue. Meanwhile Naidu had alleged that Governors, who are in constitutional posts, are acting at behest of the Union Government, which had created huge uproar.
Furthermore at the same time, KCR had also visited
Bengaluru and met Deve Gowda, Kumaraswamy. Pressing for the formation of
Federal Front, KCR had approached JD(S) to join the Federal Front. Moreover amidst
this, Chandrababu Naidu and KCR reportedly offered 'shelter' to JD(S) MLAs
against the poaching of BJP.
136 people died after a ferry capsized on Lake Victoria, Tanzania Accordingly many are missing and it is feared that more than 200 people in total may have drowned. Rescue efforts resumed on Friday after being halted overnight. As per report the MV Nyerere ferry overturned near Ukara Island on its way from Bugorora. Meanwhile it is thought the overloaded vessel tipped over when crowds on board moved to one side as it docked.
- Karnataka CM Kumaraswamy called for a Revolt against BJP
- Balapur Laddu sets a new Record as it fetches Rs.16.6 Lakhs in Auction!
- TN Govt opened bookings for the online sale of imported sand at Thoothukudi port
- PM Narendra Modi catapulted many projects in Odisha & Chhattisgarh
- Is Chandrababu Naidu elder than PM Modi in politics?
- Will Chandrababu Naidu attend Court in Babli Case?
- India moving towards 5G: PM Modi
- "Facebook Dating" made available within social networking company's mobile app
- First Indian state to introduce Smart e-Public Distribution System (e-PDS)
- Pawan Kalyan to have 'Gelupu Rotte' to win upcoming general elections in AP
- Ajay Maken left for treatment abroad for his orthopedic ailment
- Trump participates in UNGA events & bilateral meetings from September 24-27
- Will Madras HC hear petitions challenging land acquisition in Chennai-Salem Project?
- BJP leader gets trolled!
- Kausalya consoles Amrutha Varshini!